Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ordered new tires today

NESR Booster

Ordered new tires today

Got a good deal on Bridgestone BT 010's from dmtaonline.com great price 213.00 for the set. Thanx for the info J.J.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ordered new tires today

Good deal...I know you'll like'em. When are they supposed to arive? That 2-up ride still on?

That thing got a KAWI in it?????? SWEEEEEET!!!!!!!
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

Ordered new tires today

I just took a quick look through and that site appears to have some great deals...
    Any idea what the shiping was when you order the pair of tires??

Honda (RC26) VFR700
    "hey Randy, do a wheelie!!"

NESR Booster

Ordered new tires today

It was 28.00 shipping ground UPS. They should arive by next Friday.......Hey J.J. the ride is on......as long as my old treads hang in there....I have talked to a few people and they (and I) plan on 4:00pm at Truants.......hows that sound?E-me at.....rocknfl@webtv.net

Ordered new tires today

Originally posted by rockGSX-R750-NH
    It was 28.00 shipping ground UPS. They should arive by next Friday......
    Thanks for the info, i thinkI'll order mine from them in the next couple weeks. So far they have the best price

Honda (RC26) VFR700
    "hey Randy, do a wheelie!!"

NESR Booster

Ordered new tires today

Myy
    buddy J.J. swears by these guys.......told me he has people left and right buying these 010 bridgestone tires.......they look cool as shit and last a good long time!.....now I got you backed in a corner J.J.....you better be right....LOL

Ordered new tires today

I told you I swear at them not by them.....LOL J/K. Anyways I have heard a couple complaints about getting shipping info (as far as tracking info) but I have ordered from these guys atleast 6-7 times and always here in reasonable time (usually 5 business days) and unbeatable prices. I wouldn't recommend a company that isn't good. If I get treated right I will spread the word left and right, just like if I get screwed or hasseled I will do the same. I have never heard anything bad about the BT010's and like I told you they ranked 1 or 2 in the tire shootout I read before I bought mine. I always research whatever I buy no matter if it's a $2 part or $2000 item.

1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

Ordered new tires today

More grip without losing handling; the new Battlax BT010 is Bridgestone's answer to this perpetual challenge. Designed with the latest tire developing technologies, Battlax BT010 leads the next generation Battlax line by pushing the perimeter of performance criterion -- grip, handling, high speed stability, wet performance, and balance. BT010: the new standard for 21st century.
    Compound
    Developed for BT010, the new Silica compound of BT010 provides improved and exceptional grip level on both dry and wet surface without sacrificing high speed durability.

The optimized BT010 profile offers maximum and constant contact pressure at all lean angles, thereby improving both grip and handling. This was only possible with the complex optimization by 3D-CTDM program, perhaps the most advanced and complex computer program of today. 3D CTDM maximized the lateral stiffness (Grip) and maintain the uniform contact pressure at all camber angles (Neutral handling), after dynamic, three dimensional analysis.

Construction
    Kevler Mono-spiral belt construction in rear tire for shock absorption and high speed stability.

Pattern
    Front pattern is architected with another latest digital technology of Bridgestone: hydro-planing simulation program. All grooves are designed and placed to dispel water most efficiently. The "blocks" of front tire form unbroken, continuous contact with surface. Together with 3D-CTDM designed profile, the unique front pattern solves the handling or grip dilemma. The aggressive rear pattern offers traction in corner. The main diagonal groove gives optimum rigidity and efficient heat emission, for better high speed durability.

Chech this out... http://www.sportsbikeworld.co.uk/Rev...010_review.htm

Last edited by JJ; 08-24-03 at 12:10 PM.
    1997 ZX7R LATER JJ

Ordered new tires today

Wow Thanks for the info. Picked up a f'in screw in the rear today Gonna order pilot sport rear tomorrow.

Ordered new tires today

Originally posted by ducatiboy
    Wow Thanks for the info. Picked up a f'in screw in the rear today Gonna order pilot sport rear tomorrow.
    I ordered 2 sets of pilot sports frm mawonline.com (Motorcycleaccesoyrwarehouse)

2 sets of Mich Pilot sports 108 55 zr17's and 120 60 zr17's for a grand total of $514, Not bad!! Plus I get mounting for $20 a tire on the bike!!!

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...