Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

traffic tickets

traffic tickets

I just came back from a ride and a few of my friends were pulled over. each were give a ticket of $350 and was told this year all state and local cops are out for the so called RICE BURNERS. I also was told by a officer that there is going to be 2 vehicles out strickly for bikes. dont say i told you so . PS this is for south eastern ma.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

no surprise

This does not suprise me what-so-ever! There are plenty of cagers out there that love to pick up their cell phones and make the call to the popo to report those of us who are having a little fun. Then you have the squids who wheelie through traffic and run from the cops (thats what screws us).

Remember, it is early season and they want everyone to get the word that they are going to be tough this year, it has been that way for the last couple of years.

Another thing to think about is not posting routes if we are going on a spirited ride, the popo does moniter these boards!

P.S. I have nothing against the popo, they are only doing what they are supposed too and if you are nice and don't say anything foolish they usually let you go with a warning!

Jamie

i alrdy go let go this year

& not planning on getting stopped again in ct
    the guys who got tickets
    din't pay face value of the tickets in court

ps the state cop asked me if i was fucking nutts
    i told him no i just ride like a asshole he i

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Re: i alrdy go let go this year

Originally posted by beet

He really did say that (was right next to him

I got my 3rd ticket today so far THIS year, and the season hasn't even started yet.

The more I think about the whole moving violations/money ticket system, the more I think it has less to do with public safety and more about revenue generation for public and private purses. (Bean, don't even bother with the "I told you so"

on and on, South of Heaven

Re: i alrdy go let go this year

Originally posted by beet
    & not planning on getting stopped again in ct
    the guys who got tickets
    din't pay face value of the tickets in court

I heard you tell em that too Beet!_________5_________

I miss ya Beet....ya Git!

I Dance With Will

Re: Re: i alrdy go let go this year

Originally posted by Green Hornet

I got my 3rd ticket today so far THIS year, and the season hasn't even started yet.

The more I think about the whole moving violations/money ticket system, the more I think it has less to do with public safety and more about revenue generation for public and private purses. (Bean, don't even bother with the "I told you so"
    welcome to reality. i perceived this long long ago. im all clean now. drive normally. depends on luck little bit, in the area where there are more ass hole cops than not.

"fuckit!"

Re: Re: i alrdy go let go this year

Originally posted by Green Hornet

Damn 3 already!!! That BLOWS!!..you gonna lose your lisence? Your ins. next year will prolly go through the roof...I'm trying to get insurance on my z1000(non-sport bike) and the best yet is $1600....

Do you think a radar detector would have helped in any of those situations?

Also, once a cop see's one ticket on your record you are going to get another one.....very rarely do you get off once they notice you have already been ticketed before...

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

I Dance With Will

traffic tickets

he probably got 1 or 2 drop.

"fuckit!"

traffic tickets

I have been pulled over and the popo was going to let me go untill one of his buddies showed up and knew who i was needless to say i got a ticket thanks to the other cop who didnt even stop me. asshole!

traffic tickets

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    Fight 'em ALL, all the way.

This is my way! If i get pulled over this year they better have a radar, a db meter and the law concerning noise and speeds handy...... Fuck any bitch that pulls me over cause I aint holding back, me and my bike leagal and it on them to prove otherwise

traffic tickets

Easier said than done. Better off hitting the track, it's cheaper in the long run, safer, and a hell of alot o fun! Besides thats where the only thing you worry about is how far you can push it, leave the rookies to the street.

traffic tickets

Originally posted by brewmaster
    Easier said than done. Better off hitting the track, it's cheaper in the long run, safer, and a hell of alot o fun! Besides thats where the only thing you worry about is how far you can push it, leave the rookies to the street.

Okay I'm not sayin I push it on the street, I'm saying if I get pulled over again cause I'm on a fastlookin bike(FU Jay)then they better have a fukking good reason, if not then I'm gonna let lose on they asses

traffic tickets

I hear ya! I too will/would be PISSED if I get/got yanked because I look and or sound fast. F_ck that...Hardley's make more noise than most sportbikes, and I saw a guy last Sat. trying to do a burn out (hehehe) at a stop light. Yeah we're the trouble makers!
    oops that was slipping into another subject to rant on sorry. Hang on "psssfffrff....gloog...gloog.....gloog" ahhh that's better.

Cheers!

M900ie
    SS750
    69 gas gusslin' Chevy
    LRRS EX #418

Re: traffic tickets

Originally posted by double agent was told this year all state and local cops are out for the so called RICE BURNERS. I also was told by a officer that there is going to be 2 vehicles out strickly for bikes. [/B]
    All I have to say is, stay OUT OF FALL RIVER the cops are nothing bit shitbags looking for a kick.
    I had a personal beef with a cop once, he took it out on me via. chapter 90 citations. Oh boy was THAT a fun day playing lawyer at district court... I think ill start representing for a discounted fee to fellow riders, cause ive kicked ass lately fighting my speeding tickets.. im 12/13 in 4 years

I Dance With Will

Re: Re: traffic tickets

Originally posted by GrandAmEmt
    All I have to say is, stay OUT OF FALL RIVER the cops are nothing bit shitbags looking for a kick.
    I had a personal beef with a cop once, he took it out on me via. chapter 90 citations. Oh boy was THAT a fun day playing lawyer at district court... I think ill start representing for a discounted fee to fellow riders, cause ive kicked ass lately fighting my speeding tickets.. im 12/13 in 4 years
    sign me up.

"fuckit!"