Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WastedIncome420 Dumped His Bike

Exclamation WastedIncome420 Dumped His Bike

Sad news. Received a phone call from the Man God this morning that he dumped his bike pulling in to the parking lot at work (gravel type pothole seems to be the culprit). HE IS OK He was wearing his brand new helmet but did get a scratch on it (thank goodness he was wearing it then). As for his bike, well, thats another story. He says so far he can tell that the plastic is really messed up, also possibly a radiator problem. Needless to say, he is pretty bummed out, pissed off, you name it. We will work on getting new plastic for his bike and fixing whatever else it might need. But if anyone is willing to give him a hand in locating parts, replacing them or just wants to offer support, email him at: wastedinkcome420@aol.com Thanks all!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omahastylin16 View Post
    thats just one of the reasons why D is an example of the perfect woman rather than typical

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

sorry to hear this, Dianne. glad he's alright, hope that the plastic / etc. damage looks worse than it is-- as is often the case

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

Yeah, am hoping this is the case. Also hoping that there is little or no mechanical damage. Keeping fingers crossed its only cosmetic.

thats just one of the reasons why D is an example of the perfect woman rather than typical

Glad he is alright.

if it was a low speed oops, it will probably just be levers and plastic. no big deal. let us know when the needed parts come in and i am sure someone can help put them on if needed.

Me too! Have to keep reminding him (and myself) that it could have been a whole lot worse!

yep dem low speeds can fuck ya good

bike ya can fix glad hes fine

That's right, the bike can be replaced. He can not.

Diane, have Mark get his bike over to my house TONIGHT. No excuses, either. I'll be home-home by 6:00 or so. I don't care if he needs to trailer it, truck it, haul it, push it or what. Just have him get it to my house TONIGHT...

We'll sort this shit out ASAP. I'd HATE to NOT have my bike for any amount of time this summer!

Got it?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Think its ok to drive over there, not positive though. It needs some "diagnostics" (someone to check that sucker over). We were supposed to go check out fireworks tonight, but oh well, we can do that tomorrow night somewhere else. I will make sure he knows to get it over there. Its more important to get this taken care of ASAP, I dont want him going without or being upset over this any longer than necessary. Thanks!!!

Bummer that sucks.
    Glad he's OK.

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

Originally posted by WastedsWife
    Think its ok to drive over there, not positive though. It needs some "diagnostics" (someone to check that sucker over). We were supposed to go check out fireworks tonight, but oh well, we can do that tomorrow night somewhere else. I will make sure he knows to get it over there. Its more important to get this taken care of ASAP, I dont want him going without or being upset over this any longer than necessary. Thanks!!!
    Just make sure he gets it to me ASAP. We'll get this sorted out for him and get him back up & running in as little time as possible. But make sure he rides it as little as possible. Don't want him damaging anything any more than it may already be...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

He needs to get it home from Newington, then over to your place. But at this point, even if I have to strap it to the top of my cracked up station wagon, it will get there be taken care of. Just talked to him on the phone again and he says that now he is "starting to feel it", his hip is all swollen and his bad ankle too. Doesnt think he needs medical attention, just gonna be sore for a bit. Come hell or high water, I will make sure he gets it over there tonight. Thanks again.

Well as you all heard about what happened.....IT SUCKED
    I was pulling into the "yard" and there always a pile of gravel ontop of the hot top (no biggie) and 2 sink holes too. I know there ther and have always avoided them with no problem. well on THIS morning there was 2 of our work trucks parked out forn and I had to take the turn wider the normal to try and miss the pot holes.........Well I cleared them w/ the front tire but my rear land in the hole and tossed the bike down.......I was sure to "Tuck & Roll" to avoid have the bike crush ME and was ok I picked it up and it took a sec to start but rode it into the yard and parked it........It has some plastic damage and on the way home it started to piss out coolant form the radiater cap.......So that the majpr problem....zNot yet sure weather its the radator it self or just the cap.....
    Thanks to all who have reponed with concern...... I feel like such a smuck for this happing

Just noticed the PC was signed in under the wifes name

Honda (RC26) VFR700
    "hey Randy, do a wheelie!!"

Well I tried to show some pics but it says there too big So till I can figure it out I guess no pics cause I know shit about resizing etc
    Mark

Honda (RC26) VFR700

Josh_Thanks dude

Honda (RC26) VFR700

Well as it stands now:
    I'll be able to make all my plastic work for the rest of this seasson, and it shouldnt look too awefull I found a guy in TX w/ both L & R lowers brand new never mounted for $100+ shipping
    I have a coolant leak coming from the neck on radi. & cap. It appears that the neck got warped a bit and I hope to be able to straighten it out in the morning w/ some TLC If not I'll try to bring it too a radi. shop but prefer NOT to.
    Other then that the the BIGGEST thing damaged is my pride This sucks

I believe Limp Bizkit summed it up w/ "It's just one of those days when you dont want to wake up. everything is fucked up....."

Honda (RC26) VFR700

Originally posted by wastedincome420
    Well as it stands now:
    I'll be able to make all my plastic work for the rest of this seasson, and it shouldnt look too awefull I found a guy in TX w/ both L & R lowers brand new never mounted for $100+ shipping
    I have a coolant leak coming from the neck on radi. & cap. It appears that the neck got warped a bit and I hope to be able to straighten it out in the morning w/ some TLC If not I'll try to bring it too a radi. shop but prefer NOT to.
    Other then that the the BIGGEST thing damaged is my pride This sucks

I believe Limp Bizkit summed it up w/ "It's just one of those days when you dont want to wake up. everything is fucked up....."
    Well, we have gone through plenty of "those days" together and come out just fine in the end. This will be no different. Besides, how many times I gotta tell ya if you get the urge to stay in bed for the day, just go with it! You're not gonna hurt my feelings any! You can beat that radiator cap in to submission . If not, we'll get it some "professional help". You can take care of that plastic just like you did with the other side when you first got the bike. You will do just fine with it! I wouldnt doubt it if you have it up and running by the end of the day. Try to smile and know you are strong enough to get through anything!

Awww man sorry to hear it. Glad your ok. I didn't post my mishap but my bike tipped over this week. Broke clutch lever and rearset, scratched and stress cracked solotail, upper and lower, and broke front left directional. Stuck in downtown Boston @ rushhour with a bike I couldn't even limp home. It sunk through the asphalt (and was pretty well supported to begin with)Trying to keep a cool head. So far into it for $90. Paint and repairs were gonna happen anyway so I am not all THAT upset but more annoyed than anything. I share the feelings dude.

'95 ZX7/9
    '02 XR650R
    '78 KZ1000

As for his bike, well, thats another story. He says so far he can tell that the plastic is really messed up, also possibly a radiator problem. Needless to say, he is pretty bummed out, pissed off, you name it.
    That happened to me the first day I got my CBR1000. I was sooo mad. The plastics were all cracked and banged up. I didn't even have time to take a picture of the bike.

Know how he feels, important thing is that he is OK. A little money can fix the bike, tell him not to worry about it.

Justin

14" Biceps. So what if I am weak...

Arrow Update.. Mark and his bike

Good news! The radiator problem Mark was having with the bike has been taken care of! He drained the coolant out of it and took it off the bike. With a little tinkering and beating it in to submission he was able to fix the radiator cap. He took it for a couple of small rides yesterday when he was done doing that to make sure that it wasn't still pissing out coolant and all was well! As for the plastic, he used some epoxy from work to fix the cracks and then "dremmeled" them to make them smooth. I am very happy to report that he was able to take his bike to work this morning and the plastic will last the rest of the season. Come next spring, we will be seriously looking in to replacing the cracked ferrings (the ones from BEFORE his boo boo and after). He has a nasty bruise/bump both on his hip and on his ankle, is still sore, but otherwise doing ok! Thanks for all your support.

Wow, you are really supportive of your Man God and his hobby and you are a biker chic! Do you have a sister

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Yea were all looking for one of them

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

Originally posted by krosbonz
    Wow, you are really supportive of your Man God and his hobby and you are a biker chic! Do you have a sister
    Hey, if you really love someone you want to see them happy and this seems to be working for him. No, I dont have any sisters, am one of a kind, an only child. and I am not positive, but I am pretty sure that you kinda need a bike in order to be a biker chick. I found a sweet bike that suits me well, but wouldnt ya know it, RandyO keeps taking it home with him. LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast