Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

I am posting this now because I am in charge of recruiting Italian motorcycles to this event. Last year I was the only bike at the show. It was a great time and the kids really loved the bike. I am throwing this out here because I would love to have more than one bike represented at the show and its for a great cause. I have attached the description of the even below. Any questions please feel free to text me, Mike 203 676 3516. I will post a link to register asap.

Concorso Ferrari & Friends is the signature automobile event for Connecticut Children’s and Southern New England. The annual event attracts thousands of Connecticut Children’s supporters and regional car enthusiasts and includes a display of nearly 200 Italian supercars including Ferrari, Lamborghini,Pagani, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.

Since inception in 2001, Concorso Ferrari & Friends has raised more than $1.6 million in support of Connecticut Children’s nationally recognized, innovative and specialized care for children.

Connecticut Children’s is the only health system in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to the care of children and ranked one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and a MagnetŪ designated hospital. Connecticut Children’s provides more than 30 pediatric specialties along with community-based programs to uniquely care for the physical, social, and emotional needs of children. Our team of pediatric experts and care coordinators bring access to breakthrough research, advanced treatments for both rare and common diseases, and innovative health and safety programs to every child. Connecticut Children’s is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to improve access to healthcare for all children through convenient locations, care alliances and partnerships.

At the Farmington Polo Grounds June 26th
    For us bikes its $75 to get into the show. I know that sounds like a lot but its for a charity. Awards to be given out as well!! Please consider Brining your bikes, The kids love them!

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ducati/MV Agusta/Kawasaki/Beta
    Boston Tier 1 Racing/ Fishtail Instructor
    DP Brakes Northeast Road Racing Representative

Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

Kids love the Dragonbike , but it only eats up pasta rockets �� it isn’t one .

There’s no badges on her though and lots of people have to ask what it is .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends-5ea2fdb3-a5cd-4030-bf80-252c31a291f6  

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by TIMMYDUCK; 03-30-22 at 08:03 AM.
    TIMMYDUCK

Banned

Re: CT Concorso Ferrari and Friends

Quote Originally Posted by theducman View Post
    I am posting this now because I am in charge of recruiting Italian motorcycles to this event. Last year I was the only bike at the show. It was a great time and the kids really loved the bike. I am throwing this out here because I would love to have more than one bike represented at the show and its for a great cause. I have attached the description of the even below. Any questions please feel free to text me, Mike 203 676 3516. I will post a link to register asap.

Concorso Ferrari & Friends is the signature automobile event for Connecticut Children’s and Southern New England. The annual event attracts thousands of Connecticut Children’s supporters and regional car enthusiasts and includes a display of nearly 200 Italian supercars including Ferrari, Lamborghini,Pagani, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.

Since inception in 2001, Concorso Ferrari & Friends has raised more than $1.6 million in support of Connecticut Children’s nationally recognized, innovative and specialized care for children.

Connecticut Children’s is the only health system in Connecticut dedicated exclusively to the care of children and ranked one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and a MagnetŪ designated hospital. Connecticut Children’s provides more than 30 pediatric specialties along with community-based programs to uniquely care for the physical, social, and emotional needs of children. Our team of pediatric experts and care coordinators bring access to breakthrough research, advanced treatments for both rare and common diseases, and innovative health and safety programs to every child. Connecticut Children’s is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to improve access to healthcare for all children through convenient locations, care alliances and partnerships.

At the Farmington Polo Grounds June 26th
    For us bikes its $75 to get into the show. I know that sounds like a lot but its for a charity. Awards to be given out as well!! Please consider Brining your bikes, The kids love them!
    I'll do my best to make this. I'll bring the track 749R.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!