Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Maybe, Just Maybe...

Maybe, Just Maybe...

May head down to Molly's Tavern in New Boston for lunch tomorrow (Saturday, 5/15). I have no set time in mind yet & no set routes. Figuring I'll take Route 13 down, then maybe Route 77 to Route 149 or some shit. Maybe stop around the 9/149/202 area to figure it out from there...

I won't know a time frame until tomorrow. Controlling factors will be how much I drink tonight and how hungover I am tomorrow. I'm not a gear Nazi, I gear up the way I like to, you do the same. Don't like what I'm wearing? I don't care. As such, how you dress is of no concern to me. And being on the Street Glide pretty much guarantees it'll be a more mellow pace. Maybe a bit spirited at some points (well, for a SG), but for the most part I'll just be chugging along.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Re: Maybe, Just Maybe...

Decent little 150 miler Saturday. Didn't really stick to the plan, but decent run none the less. We were somewhere up around Salisbury/Andover/Danbury (all NH) or some shit and some dude on a sportbike stacked a sweet ass wheelie as he approached from the opposite direction. Any of you clowns? Perfectly timed, well executed...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?