Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Support G.W. Bush Ride 1, Sat. Sept. 25 10am, MOTOMARKET

what year?

there is no Sat. Oct 25th this year? If not this year then this ride really doesn't make any sense seeing how the election is this year and all....

fwiw - the 23rd is no good for me either...lol t5hat is when the odfu EOS party is and I'm org'ing a ride out there... guess it just wasnt meant to be for me...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

What the fuck is he talking about who said OCTOBER 25th

My screen reads September 25th that is this Saturday.....did I miss something???

So it is this Saturday at 10:00 am in Acton meeting at MM

508-653-8604 h 508-395-9812 c

Corrado Building & Remodeling, Inc.
    14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

I need directions to MM, or I could just meet ya at the BEAN at what NOON???

boy have I got to talk to you

hmmmmm.....I don't have to be at Mom's til 2...hmmmHHMMMMM

From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    so I'm thinking....meet you guys at MM roll to bean and break off shortly after that and I'll be home with time to spare

AND to boot, I just got off the phone with the G.W. BUSH store, I'm getting 30 of the 9x3 bumperstickers overnighted to me tomorrow!!!!!!

Right in time for Saturday's ride!

Now I get a chance to use my

"Kerry is bin ladens man....Bush is mine" sticker too...

Ryan, I'll meet you somewhere on 146 or what ever to hit MM.... Give me a time and a place to be

Freestyle Street Rider Brian_C6's Avatar

this is gay

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    Ryan, I'll meet you somewhere on 146 or what ever to hit MM.... Give me a time and a place to be
    how about my house..lol I plan to take back road to 495....I think 146 is outa the way...unless you know a different way then i do...

well do you!!!???

you've got PM

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    I've got PMS
    really..yikes..try some Motrin...

anyways..check your PM's

I wanna do this ride, I just can't on Saturday.

Don't worry, though, I am voting for DUBYA!!!!!!

LRRS#167

Be careful of all of the "tolerant" Democrats. I have heard and read of how nasty the Bush hatas can be. In fact, I regularly get the one-finger salute from those most "tolerant" folk when I am in my truck and they see the W04 and Bush Cheney 04 stickers on the back window of my truck.

LRRS#167

yah... kinda amazing that it's become cool to bash Bush. It's weird man. I don't think the country has ever been so separated.

And I'm still trying to figure out how Kerry has been made out to be the war time loser, and Bush the war time hero. You still gotta respect Kerry for what he did back in the VNW. How can you frown on someone who's served this country during a war? I think we've lost sight of the whole picture and unfortunately Kerry has spent too much time trying to prove everyone wrong (with the stupid Vietnam/Purple Heart accusations).

Brian

How is it that his military service is being frowned upon by most Republicans?

....uummm...that would be because he wrote his own medal reports(which is disputed by many who served alongside him) and he got 5 (FIVE) MEDALS in 4 months of combat service. I would challenge you to find any other serviceman in history to have received that may DISTINGUISHED medals in such a short time. And, he also threw his medals on the steps of the Capitol building because he was ashamed of his service AND NOW he is proud of his service and expects that the American people will respect him because of it. He can't figure out where he stands on anything, INCLUDING his own military service and he wants to be President. I don't think so...

LRRS#167

Originally posted by Brian_C6
    yah... kinda amazing that it's become cool to bash Bush. It's weird man. I don't think the country has ever been so separated.

And I'm still trying to figure out how Kerry has been made out to be the war time loser, and Bush the war time hero. You still gotta respect Kerry for what he did back in the VNW. How can you frown on someone who's served this country during a war? I think we've lost sight of the whole picture and unfortunately Kerry has spent too much time trying to prove everyone wrong (with the stupid Vietnam/Purple Heart accusations).

Brian
    I hear ya and agree...Kerry's record during VNW is far more honerable then W's...even if the claims against him are true..he volunteered and went into combat...that trumps and the NG anyday....

But the problem is Bri..it was 30 years ago....that might have well been the civil war....it has no berring whatsoever...and it shouldn't either..

While everyone knows I am not a Clinton supporter that is proof right there that is doesn't make a shit of difference.....he is a draft dodger...

The fact is the Kerry is the one who keeps bringing it up..focusing on that instead of his senate career....and it blew up in his face...

esp. with Kerry's behavior after the war...people dont forget that shit...

Originally posted by lrrs167
    Be careful of all of the "tolerant" Democrats. I have heard and read of how nasty the Bush hatas can be. In fact, I regularly get the one-finger salute from those most "tolerant" folk when I am in my truck and they see the W04 and Bush Cheney 04 stickers on the back window of my truck.
    lmao..the worst I got for my 4 sticker on my truck was a heas shake from a hippy in a beat up jetta w/a kerry sticker on it..lmao

If I see a kerry sticker i try to get infront of them..lol..but to tell you the truth i have been seeing way mor W stickers/lawn signs the Kerry ones..

[QUOTE]Originally p
    how appropriate... they talk and don't act.

Well, should any of them resort to vehicular terrorism, we're gonna go after 'em and rout them out!

funny thing is, we're meeting at MM, and I bet there's a large lib. contingency that gathers there... Keep an eye on the 6 o'clock news, for all we know, the Dems could be planning an anti-Bush demo!
    osted by Mystery Squid

It a good thing I have my tank mount for my camcorder for this ride

Meeting at Motomarket at 10:00 am is anyone heading back this way (natick/Framingham area) at the end of the day??

508-653-8604 h 508-395-9812 c

14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

Originally posted by lrrs167
    ....uummm...that would be because he wrote his own medal reports(which is disputed by many who served alongside him) and he got 5 (FIVE) MEDALS in 4 months of combat service. I would challenge you to find any other serviceman in history to have received that may DISTINGUISHED medals in such a short time. And, he also threw his medals on the steps of the Capitol building because he was ashamed of his service AND NOW he is proud of his service and expects that the American people will respect him because of it. He can't figure out where he stands on anything, INCLUDING his own military service and he wants to be President. I don't think so...
    There is so much more to the story than that and you know it... you're seriously fvcked up if you think he's not worthy of the respect.

The guy wasn't ashamed of his service.... he was ashamed of his corrupted government. And what did you want the guy to do... just stand there and be a tool? This is yet another reason to stand behind this guy.... he stood for what he believed. That shows a little something about a persons character. How can you sit there and bash the guy? He served the country, saved lives, volunteered for combat, and then was rewarded for it. It's an honorable mention to say the least. How is that considered a bad thing? Why make it out to be like that? You people constantly say Bush is the standup fighter..... well, Kerry isn't a pushover either. The dude fights.... in combat and in government.

Oh... Swift Boat? Yah... that's a funny story. That is the same crap CBS pulled last week with the fake Bush documents. It's all political BS.

It's all misconceptions created by the opposing political party. If you don't see through that shit, then you shouldn't even be given the right to vote.

Brian

Brian yes he served. I think Gen. Tommy Franks said it best that Kerry show no Loyalty when he returned. He returned and jumped right on the band wagon and suddenly everyone he left in Veitnam were baby killers and they were wrong and blah blah blah. Loyalty is a big thing with military. Yes I am in and I do not want a Commander in Cheif who has no Loyalty and is not going to support his troops. Think about it, it would be like one of the members from your group all of sudden going down to Washington and speaking in front of Congress and saying that what you guys do is wrong and that you guys have no respect for the law and blah blah blah. You are not going to like it are you? For my comment on not supporting his troops please refer to my post earlier about how he voted against giving us money to fight the war.
    When I vote this November it will be for who I think will lead the military better. For me the only issue is Military issues. I dont care about all the other political crap.

LRRS/CCS #669

christ this is a ride thread....lol give it a rest..lol

Littering and........

I said I wouldn't do this, but.....

I vowed not to talk about politics on this site anymore, but I have to offer this up-

Bush is a liar. Kerry would be a liar, but he finds it easier to simply "change his mind" whenver he feels like it and/or isn't too busy WINDSURFING

They're both politicians. They both are putting their reputations, careers, and a LOT of money on what is basically a huge popularity contest, so they both simply pander to their own contingencies - i.e., Bush to the conservatives, Kerry to the liberals (although as a liberal, I think Kerry is doing a shitty job of appealing to anyone).

I'm glad I talked about politics with some of you folks on this site, because here in Vermont, you cant find a Bush suppporter - I seriously dont know any. So I was really at a loss to figure out why anyone would vote for Bush. Having seen it through some of your eyes, I have learned to appreciate the arguments on a lot of things from the Bush supporters.

But the fact is, there is NO good candidate. I dont give a rats ass who served in what war and when. They are 2 career politicians who do whatever it takes to get elected, make money, and "put food on their families" (LOL...sorry, I had to).

I will probably go to the polls and vote for Kerry. Not because I like him, but because I think he will do a decent job of cleaning up the mess in Iraq, and I am very concerned about people dying for what I consider to be questionable reasons. Also, I think he will mend fences with a lot of allies we pissed off.

There, sorry, I'll shut the hell up now. I hope you guys have fun on your ride!

Originally posted by bigred875
    christ this is a ride thread....lol give it a rest..lol

Oh, and I might be able to do this ride too. I'll may meet Ryan at his place and then ride up from there.
    Originally posted by highsider
    But the fact is, there is NO good candidate. I dont give a rats ass who served in what war and when. They are 2 career politicians who do whatever it takes to get elected, make money, and "put food on their families" (LOL...sorry, I had to).
    Best quote of the day.

Where's McCain or Bill Bradley when you really need 'em? Hell, I'd even take Lieberman at this point.

Yup.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast