Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Support George W. Bush Ride

Originally posted by bigred875
    well arent you a Mr. fancy pants....I'm accepting sponors
    Hell that makes two of us. make a resume and send it to companys. Do it now their deadlines for next year are soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS/CCS #669

Originally posted by bigred875
    and I just remembered I can't make it.. fuggin figures I have to go to Foxwoods for my brothers 21st b-day...it is a big family deal....

care to reschedule?

Foxwoods, Foxwoods..... What time ya gonna be there, I was planning on going to Mohegan Saturday night, what time are you going....

how can anyone doubt Kerry's medals... it came from the same government that bush is running, our we saying our government gives out purple hearts for halloween??

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    i know you're a fellow Bush supporter, so i think your request is reasonable.

So, howabout Saturday, October 2nd instead?
    Oh no you don't I have been making plans for doing this ride this weekend you can't just change the date on a whim. You can make the 2nd the rain date ok.

508-653-8604 h 508-395-9812 c

Corrado Building & Remodeling, Inc.
    14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

how can anyone doubt Kerry's medals... it came from the same government that bush is running, our we saying our government gives out purple hearts for halloween??

First I can question it after talking a a vietnam vet that served 13 months in heavy combat that didn't recieve a purple heart when he got hit... Second reason is after talking to a LT. from desert storm that said 'you write it up and give it to a friend to put it through, being a LT you could write yourself up...' and BTW bush wasn't running the military when these medals were handed out...

Originally posted by SEVENSGT
    Foxwoods, Foxwoods..... What time ya gonna be there, I was planning on going to Mohegan Saturday night, what time are you going....
    leaving around 2 in the afternoon on saturday... Prolly gonna stay till around midnight or so...

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

well I'm omly up for 1 which will be the 25th.... Okay now lets iron this out.... where we gonna meet... I will be on the second half of the ride, starting in Providence just off of Naragansett Parkway... where will the 2 groups meet is the question, now we could meet in Middleboro(my fav) rt. 44 friendly's for lunch and hit some roads in the plymouth county area....which then would lead back to 495 and 195.... Anybody wanting to start in Prov, PM me and I'll let ya know where

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123