Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Going for tires

Going for tires

Tomorrow is my first ride of the season. I had to do yard work last weekend and watch all the bikes go by my house. Im going to get a new set of rubbers for my bike at Seacoast NH tomorrow. So if you see a 999R FILA on RT 90 east, 495 north or RT 28 north in the morning. Flash your lights. I hate tarmac rides but I have somewhere to go and be later in the day. Hope to do a real ride with you all soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Going for tires

Quote Originally Posted by EJLemo View Post
    Tomorrow is my first ride of the season. I had to do yard work last weekend and watch all the bikes go by my house. Im going to get a new set of rubbers for my bike at Seacoast NH tomorrow. So if you see a 999R FILA on RT 90 east, 495 north or RT 28 north in the morning. Flash your lights. I hate tarmac rides but I have somewhere to go and be later in the day. Hope to do a real ride with you all soon.
    You said "rubbers"...heheheh

I thought you and the wife rode last weekend? You should have come out with us, great weather and we didn't hit one single car on 116.

Anyways, I'll be up for a ride next weekend, but I have my son this one coming up, so let try and hit something up (weather dependent of course).

Hey good luck tomorrow.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

At Seacoast in Derry? I'll see you there. I have a 10am appointment to put some Pirelli Angels on.

Edit: Never mind, I'm a dumbass. I'll be there saturday, not today.

Last edited by Stiggy; 03-26-10 at 07:18 AM.
    06 RC46

Must have freezing on the bike today.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66

JonAnn and I did yard work last week so we never made it out for a ride. Becides we had problems with her battery on the monster. Stiggy the stack of Angles waits for the mounting. We will ride some time this year. I was cold this morning but a day off to ride is better than working. Im sure you all know what I mean.

JonAnn and I did yard work last week so we never made it out for a ride. Becides we had problems with her battery on the monster. Stiggy the stack of Angles waits for the mounting. We will ride some time this year. I was cold this morning but a day off to ride is better than working. Im sure you all know what I mean.
    You have to play Army next weekend? Let's go for a ride.

LRRS/CCS #66

keep me posted on when u guys go out i am looking for some good riding time in the next week or so.... if i can pry myself away from getting the new house ready to move in.