Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

A* Carver suit

A* Carver suit

Anyone worn one of the new A* carver suits? If so how did it feel and what are your thoughts? I'm in a bit of a toss up right now between that, the cortech letigo RR, and the 2011 Teknic xceletator.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna

Re: A* Carver suit

I can tell you i went from a new Tecknic Speedstar suit which was their top of the line suit at the time, (2009) to an A* Racer Replica in 2010, and the diff was amazing. The Teknic was so heavy and cumbersome compared to the A*- by quite a bit. Figured I'd use the Teknic suit for practice and race in the A*, but I tried to go out in it and was shocked at how I couldn't move around like with the A* so I stopped bothering to even bring it to the track anymore at all. Haven't tried a Cortech.
    My advice is to try some suits on before spending the cash.

LRRS #387

Importcustomx just ordered an A* carver suit from STG he'll probably be sitting in it at work tomorrow when he gets it. I am sure he will be in here to tell you his opinion on it

Good info so far, thanks guys. Importcustomx if you read this let me know what you think of it.

"When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna