Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Track Entry ????

Track Entry ????

Can we enter the track at 6 PM this Wednesday? Its a all day Open Test & Tune on Thursday.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

This may have been answered in another thread...but here is an e mail I received from wanna regarding thurs open practice...

On Apr 11, 2012 10:35 AM, "Wanda Dumas" <WDumas@nhms.com> wrote:

Good morning,

In order to participate you must have a current racing license; are you licensed? If not, did you have a competitive license? If so, what is the sanctioning or licensing body? Did it expire within the last year?

If you do have a license, and are approved to participate, you will have to sign up here at the speedway when you arrive. The cost is $150 for the full day (9 am to noon and 1 pm to 5); or $100 for the half day (1 pm to 5 pm) and then there is a gate fee for everyone 12 years of age or older of $10 each. Children 11 and younger are free.

You are allowed in the night before at 6 pm; but you would have to pay an overnight fee of $15 or $25 ($25 if you want electricity and $15 if you do not).

If you come in on the morning of (after 4 am) you will only pay the gate fee and the test fee.

I hope this helps, if you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I also apologize for not getting back to you before; I just looked through my spam folder and low and behold, there you were. I try to look through that folder with a fine toothed comb, but I do sometimes miss some of the legit emails that end up there.

Wanda C. Dumas

Operations Coordinator

LRRS Series Director

P.O. Box 7888

1122 Route 106 North

Loudon, NH 03307

(603) 513-5728

Fax: (603) 783-8323

wdumas@nhms.com

~that which doth not kill me can only make me stronger~

LRRS / CCS - #103

Re: Track Entry ????

Thanks for that help. I will be there at 6:00 PM on Wednesday.