Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

151 Round 4 LRRS Report

151 Round 4 LRRS Report

LRRS Round 4 report:

Today was my first day back to road racing this year. It's the first round of LRRS since I've been cleared from my injury. I could only make it for Sunday instead of all weekend, but I added a race that I normally don't run to get a little more track time. Practice went well, and right before the lunch break Lightweight SuperBike was my first race. I don't normally run it because I'm outgunned by the other bikes in the class but it was worth it for the track time. I was gridded last, like all of the races for the day, because I have no points from this season. I made a couple of spots on the start, then got stuck behind one SV that I couldn't pass and I ended the race that way. Lap times weren't great, but I was comfortable and warmed up for the afternoon races.

Motard went well for me, I ended with a 5th. There was a red flag and I got a good start passing half the field on the second restart. I got back close to my pace from last year on my new bike with a couple of 19's. The setup changes this winter have payed off because I felt more comfortable that last year, and it was nice to be up near the front after so much time off.

The last race was LW sportsman. I fought around some slower riders early in the race and once I broke free the lean pack had a full straight ahead of me. It was hot and I didn't have much of a chance to catch them so I rode a conservative race alone until the checkered, and put in some consistent laps.

It was great to be back racing at NHMS again, I can't wait for next round.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Re: 151 Round 4 LRRS Report

Nice!

Good to see you are back out there and getting right back at it, not letting it bother you. It was definitely a hot one today, and wise to keep it in check. Good luck next round!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!