Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Banks Cadillac

Banks Cadillac

It's rare as shit that I plug a stealership for ANYTHING. And I won't get into the deals we got on my Silverado & Big Shirl's CTS here. But they just sent a tech all the way from Concord to the house to do a quick little repair. Un-fuckin-believable! It was just some silly little piddly thing they forgot to do when they had it for some recall stuff. She could've literally drove it in & out for the repair next time she was gonna be in Concord. Nope, within 45 minutes the tech shows up, snaps a coupla things together & he's gone. Nice kid, loved the fact that he just got about 1-1/2 'off' for something so silly. You just don't see shit like that from a stealership...

BTW-truth be told, we bring our vehicles there for even routine maintenance. They're always less expensive and do a bunch of little shit that you normally wouldn't get, but shit that's really cool to have done without asking...

I just can't say enough about 'em...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Re: Banks Cadillac

I've heard good things about Banks in general... my mother just bought a vehicle from Banks Chevrolet that had some pretty serious electrical issues right off the bat. They bent over backwards to take care of her and make it right.

I love Banks! I've purchased 3 Tahoes, a Silverado, and plan on getting my car from them this year. The guy I buy through is a huge motorcycle guy... And the service guys are awesome. I have all of my work done at the dealership.

Anyway. Glad you are happy and kudos to Banks!!!!

If you ain't first......you're last!

North Reading (also known as the North Pole)

My parents buy all their cars there...they are 3 chevys and 1 GMC deep and still love it there.

2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

Quote Originally Posted by cbr_chick_nh View Post
    I love Banks! I've purchased 3 Tahoes, a Silverado, and plan on getting my car from them this year. The guy I buy through is a huge motorcycle guy... And the service guys are awesome. I have all of my work done at the dealership.

Anyway. Glad you are happy and kudos to Banks!!!!
    We wouldn't have bought the Caddy from them if they didn't treat us so good when I bought my Silverado - sales & service...

And I know EXACTLY who you're talking about too. The dude over in the corner, right? His little one is already racing and he's into Duc's...

But yeah, it's just about the ONLY dealership I've ever brought vehicles too, even for simple routine maintenance. They're simply doing shit right...

And just so people understand: We live about 40 minutes away from the dealer. And there was NO hesitation on their part. They KNEW full well us running down to them is a hassle and immediately offered to send someone out...

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    And I know EXACTLY who you're talking about too. The dude over in the corner, right? His little one is already racing and he's into Duc's...
    Yea, that's him. Great guy. He sold his 1198 for an cbr 1k I like him even more now...

If you ain't first......you're last!

As a business owner I love hearing stories like this. Thanks for posting this

Once again, a big pat on the back for Banks. I need some routine maint. done on the Silverado as well as tires (I've got the 20" wheels). After spending a good part of yesterday shopping around for both service and tires, I can't find a better price anywhere. Funniest thing is I'll need a loaner car or some shit as their not exactly convenient for me to get to & from, but they only do loaners if they need the vehicle over night. The service advisor's suggestion? Drop it off late afternoon so they have to keep it over night!

We bought our Express van there and had a good experience. They weren't very internet savvy at the time (2005) so we had to call them for everything and the salesperson didn't have email. Hopefully that's changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.600 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Fuckin 20" wheels on a truck, now that's the shit! when I get around to picking up a cts-v I'll be sure to buy from Banks.
    I actually found myself with a salesman, trying to figure out how to swing a $80K Corvette Grand Sport (wide body). I coulda got pretty good terms if I could 'simply put only SIXTEEN grand down' on an EIGHT year note!

ain't nuttin wrong w/that scubasteveRR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    I actually found myself with a salesman, trying to figure out how to swing a $80K Corvette Grand Sport (wide body). I coulda got pretty good terms if I could 'simply put only SIXTEEN grand down' on an EIGHT year note!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Holy shit!

Holyshit is right, even with the 16k up front the payments would still over $650 a month for the 96 months...