Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Thank you Woodcraft

Thumbs up Thank you Woodcraft

my front warmer wouldn't heat on Sunday, so I gave it to Eric to bring back to Woodcraft.

Got a replacement at my door yesterday.

Super fast and great customer service, as always.

Thanks guys!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Re: Thank you Woodcraft

wtf mine won't be here till tomorrow. Sucks they can't fix my digital and they don't make them anymore so I had to buy a dual temp. Still got it for a great price. Woodcraft are good people.

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback guys.

When something goes wrong - all you can do is to make it right. If that means replacement, that's what we do. We are always working to make things better and I think that you will notice a few upgrades on this latest rev (like a new hot/warm switch) that will make them even more durable. The old one didn't like getting smacked on the ground...but the new one can take quite a bit more abuse. You can't run it over with a truck (we've seen two of those), but if you throw these things across the garage they should survive better.

We are working on a new digital set. I was testing a new R & D set last weekend for the first time in 2 years. The old digital warmers were good, but if the box broke (or was smashed - which I've seen a few of) there is nothing that we can do at present but offer someone a good deal on a new set. However, if you have a set of borken digitals - don't throw them away. If we come out with a new model we are working hard to ensure that the new boxes can be retro-fit to the older warmers.

ETA (this is not cast in stone) for new digitals is next season....I can't make any promises, but we are working on it.

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Everyone I have worked with at Woodcraft has been awesome. I had a similar issue to Jim's with a rear warmer and they sent Eric up to the track with a replacement.

Great service!

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |