Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Thumbs up for RJ's in Nashua NH

Thumbs up for RJ's in Nashua NH

Between my motorcycle and my snowmobile, I have been dealing with various shops in the Nashua NH area for at least 10 years now. I am my own mechanic, so mostly what I need is parts, advice, and tires. There have also been a few times where I could do it myself but simply didn't have the time, and therefore went to a shop. I am not typically a loyal customer and will go to whatever shop wins me over. It's usually determined by either price or when the job will be done. Over time I have developed a pretty good picture of who I can and can't trust.

After more than 10 years of this I must say that RJ's has always delivered. They get things done when they say they will, and have always been a good resource for various things.

They have done some great things to get me up and running when no one else could. They are the only shop who has always delivered what they promised so I owe it to them to spread the word.

Everyone wants to talk about bad shops...but how often do you hear people talking about good ones?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Thumbs up for RJ's in Nashua NH

Bought my sled off them and 3 yrs later still happy....

Roger tuned my 929 years ago. Let me come up early in the morning and did it while I waited. His wife and I think it was his daughter were great and put up with me milling about for a few hours.

Me mate Got a flat on the way to Laconia with some of us on Friday night.
    Roger came and picked up my mate's bike and delivered him to the holiday inn and his wife picked him up Saturday morning and got the flat sorted.
    it was a triumph Tiger with a tube so no way of fixing on the side of the road.
    6pm Friday and getting sorted out was above and beyond what was expected and on top of all that Roger only charged $50.00 for everything including a new tube.
    Top man and Top shop.
    highly recommended.

eat me

Banned
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

Roger is the man. Sponsored me when I was racing.

Its a triple thing... THEbananaDZL's Avatar

I have had the pleasure of meeting Roger, his wife, and his daughter on more then one occasion. I used to ride with his daughter Gina and her boyfriend (met him on triumph675.net) Great family who will hook you up with a great deal, I am glad others have had great service from them, goes a long way in the tight knit community of motorcycles. Gina and her boyfriend have recently moved out to Cali, we stay in touch and all winter long they will send me pictures of them out riding highway 94....really pisses me off! Haha.

Anyway, bottom line is.. RJ's is a great shop, great service, great knowledge and a great family!

-Alec

'08 Triumph Daytona 675

Roger Fucked me Hard when I first started riding and brought my bike in for service, guy is a cunt/thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

Roger is the man. Sponsored me when I was racing.

He dropped george at the holiday inn express and me and liamsey followed over and grabbed a suite and woke up wicked smart.
    Cracking weekend passing humpty dumpty's left and right.
    Roger's a good guy and went out of his way to take care of us, old school biker values can't be beat.

eat me

roger tuned my street bike a few years back, awesome service

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme
    Roger Fucked me Hard when I first started riding and brought my bike in for service, guy is a cunt/thief.
    Really?

I always deal with RJ's. Theyre great.

Gave me $50 off any jacket I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Degsy View Post

Really?
    yup, Brought my gsxr in for a carb clean/sync oil change and asked that all fluids be done and when I picked up the bike the only thing that was done was an oil change. Brake fluid was still black had to do the carbs myself and yes I'm 100% it was not done and I picked it up in february and it started overheating because the coolant was drained and never filled back up. Awesome way to spend 850$