Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2012 KTM 200 XC

Lifer

2012 KTM 200 XC

2012 KTM 200 XC-W - Seacoast NH - $3800

Selling my beloved 2012 KTM 200 XC. This is an XC-W that has had the 1st and 6th from a 150 XC swapped in by a previous owner. This is apparently the hot thing to do with these 200's. I have the original gear-set as well. This is a fantastic motorcycle for woods riding here in the north east and has served me very, very well. Kids and life leave me with no opportunity to ride it anymore.

Motorcycle is plated but the registration has lapsed. I have a NH title in hand.

I did a top-end less than 50 hours ago. I replaced the swing arm and rear shock linkage bearings winter before last with 0 hours on them. Wheel bearings have maybe 1-2 rides on them. Also replaced a bunch of plastics with shiny new ones recently. Forks were rebuilt a couple winters ago and have only a handful of rides on them; new seals, bushings and fuilds. Shock has not been serviced in a while. Chain is brand new, 0 hours. Sprockets are good. Tires have good tread but are old and dry, should replace.

This motorcycle is kick-start only with no battery and AC electrical system. Ultra simple and reliable. It kicks very, very easily and has no problems starting if you jet by the owner's manual. I have a nice selection of jets and needles. Rejetting this thing is very easy.

Has all the requisite hand guards and skid plates. Has midwest mountain clutch and brake levers which are just awesome. One finger controls!

Huge pile of spares: OE tool-kit. 2 extra air cleaners. 2 spare expansion tanks. Extra set of bars. Fresh set of front and rear sprockets. Extra brake pads. Spare wheel and headstock bearings. Extra levers and footpegs. Extra handlebars with guards wired with heat. Selection of springs. OE number-plate. Throwing in some extra tubes too.

Has been stored with ethanol free mix in the tank and fresh oil in the transmission. Press on a new set of tires and this thing is ready to rip.

Cash only, as-is, where-is.

2012 KTM 200 XC-img_5403-jpeg2012 KTM 200 XC-img_5404-jpeg2012 KTM 200 XC-img_5410-jpeg2012 KTM 200 XC-img_5418-jpeg

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2012 KTM 200 XC

Nooooo, don’t do it!!!!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Re: 2012 KTM 200 XC

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!