Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 84

Does this link work for you, too?

  1. #1
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,905

    Does this link work for you, too?


    I sure hope so... If so, it's a guaranteed way to immediately improve your stay here on NESR, as well as our overall mental health as a community.

    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...=ignore&u=4207

    7 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 09-16-21 at 11:34 AM.
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  2. #2
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,857

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    It is a very good link

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  3. #3
    Lifer Pittenger5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    40
    Posts
    15,240

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    I thought this was the NESR Boobies thread

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley #505

    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

  4. #4

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Click bait works

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Lifer capitalcrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    1,158

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    hahahaha

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,905

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 09-16-21 at 07:01 PM.
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  7. #7
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,905

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    This link is nice, too, if you don't like "dueling banjos"

    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...=ignore&u=4670

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  8. #8
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,800

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Truthfully, while these links help they're not the answer.

    Seriously considering just bailing.

    This place has always has it's fair share of back and forth nonsense, but this is DIFFERENT, and it's a different time in America and on the innerwebs.

    The common thread of motorcycle camaraderie that was stronger glue than the nonsense has waned.

    It's a soapbox for idiots who, even when ignored, continue to cloud the sky.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,800

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    2 perfect examples in 2 threads within 10 minutes of this post...

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    This link is nice, too, if you don't like "dueling banjos"

    http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...=ignore&u=4670
    Mine is broken


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #11
    daideó Rambunctous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Waterville Valley, NH
    Posts
    7,271

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Truthfully, while these links help they're not the answer.

    Seriously considering just bailing.

    This place has always has it's fair share of back and forth nonsense, but this is DIFFERENT, and it's a different time in America and on the innerwebs.

    The common thread of motorcycle camaraderie that was stronger glue than the nonsense has waned.

    It's a soapbox for idiots who, even when ignored, continue to cloud the sky.
    You will have to quote me so he can see it.....https://www.safespace.com Bye

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CLICK BELOW TO PROTECT YOUR FRAGILITY (Get a set of raisins like Vovchandr you pansies)

    CLICK HERE TO PUT ME ON IGNORE

  12. #12
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,905

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    I mean... I COULD fix that one for you, but you probably wouldn't like it very much

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  13. #13
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,766

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    The common thread of motorcycle camaraderie that was stronger glue than the nonsense has waned.

    It's a soapbox for idiots who, even when ignored, continue to cloud the sky.
    This works both ways Steve. I know we've never met but I regard you as one of the more balanced members of this forum however you are in the shit just the same as those you accuse. Whether or not you care to see it or admit it is on you.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,800

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    This works both ways Steve. I know we've never met but I regard you as one of the more balanced members of this forum however you are in the shit just the same as those you accuse. Whether or not you care to see it or admit it is on you.
    That well may be, but I’ve drawn my line.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,766

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    That well may be, but I’ve drawn my line.
    So we all start drawing lines and what is the benefit?

    If the thread of motorcycle camaraderie has waned, do your part to bring it back.

    If the forum is nothing more than a soapbox for idiocy, don't play into it.

    You're a smart guy. I highly doubt you require life advice at this point so if you still feel the same way at your November deadline as you do now then I wish you all the best regardless.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,800

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    I’m not rash.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Burns retinas nhbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Seacoast NH
    Posts
    17,612

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    This works both ways Steve. I know we've never met but I regard you as one of the more balanced members of this forum however you are in the shit just the same as those you accuse. Whether or not you care to see it or admit it is on you.
    FWIW, I do not agree with this. I think Steve's entire point is that the "shit" these knuckleheads are in is very, very different. And I think he's right.

    There is a line. I'm glad a few here are willing to call folks out for crossing it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,198

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    There's line crossing from so fuckin' many here. It's absolutely pathetic. From ALL sides & angles, it's fuckin' childish.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  19. #19
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,800

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    There's line crossing from so fuckin' many here. It's absolutely pathetic. From ALL sides & angles, it's fuckin' childish.
    You've been consistent about this. My interpretation is that you see all of it as equal, but I don't want to put words in your mouth. Is my interpretation fair?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Super Adventurer SRTie4k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin, NH
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,233

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Ban everyone!

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    2017 Honda CRF250L Rally

  21. #21
    Hypertarded
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,528

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Does this link work for you, too?-81581049-jpg

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Kosher Assassin Stoneman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Center Barnstead, NH
    Posts
    1,126,198

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    You've been consistent about this. My interpretation is that you see all of it as equal, but I don't want to put words in your mouth. Is my interpretation fair?
    No matter what I or anybody else says, you & about ten others here will twist it, pick parts of it out & pull straws. No body is right, everybody is wrong except for you. No one's point of view about ANYTHING matters to ANYONE around here lately unless it tightly aligns. No one it seems is allowed an opinion anymore. Unless every person's beliefs aren't in perfect line with what you feel, it turns into a shit show. And yes - as far as me seeing it all as equal, you're dead on. It's coming from ALL angles and ALL points of view. We should come up with a new user group: Relentless Cunts

    For context, the "you" I refer to isn't any one person in particular. There's a handful of 'em here. From many different view points, beliefs & opinions. Don't agree with something? There's much more productive forms of discussion than just turning into a spouting bunch of old ladies. No offense to spouting old ladies.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

  23. #23
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,905

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    That well may be, but I’ve drawn my line.
    We've never banned anyone just because another member asked us to ban them... and we've never banned anyone just because they're an ignorant asshole.

    Which is a real shame, because I think Mike Walsh is the most insecure, childish, pathetic piece of trash that's ever disgraced this forum (and there have been a few). Not because of his opinions or his philosophies, but because of how he choses to voice them, how he choses to treat and speak to other members, and how he chooses to CREATE conflict where there was none before he decided it was time for him to try and ruffle some feathers.

    I'd much rather see him go than lose you any day of the week and twice on Sundays... but in all honestly, I think you just drew a line in the sand that you'll have no choice but to step over, all because you couldn't keep a worthless piece of trash that doesn't even deserve the time of day, never mind live rent free in your head, on ignore.

    You say it's different........ well kinda. But he's just a byproduct of the society we live in, created by those who keep falling for his trollish bait tactics by engaging with him.


    ... not only that, but he doesn't even know how to spell his own user name correctly, which, I think, gives you a pretty good indication of his intellect.

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 10-20-21 at 11:17 AM.
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  24. #24
    Hypertarded
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,528

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    ......There's much more productive forms of discussion than just turning into a spouting bunch of old ladies. No offense to spouting old ladies.
    (*)Goes to urban dictionary, looks up "spouting old ladies". Nothing.

    I'm here for the LOLs


    (*)credit to Paul_E_D

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    We've never banned anyone just because another member asked us to ban them... and we've never banned anyone just because they're an ignorant asshole.

    Which is a real shame, because I think Mike Walsh is the most insecure, childish, pathetic piece of trash that's ever disgraced this forum. Not because of his opinions or his philosophies, but because of how he choses to voice them, how he choses to speak to other members and how he chooses to CREATE conflict where there was none before he decided to ruffle your feathers. And I'd much rather see him go than lose you any day of the week and twice on Sundays... but in all honestly, I think you just drew a line in the sand that you'll have no choice but to step over, all because you couldn't keep a worthless piece of trash that doesn't even deserve the time of day, never mind live rent free in your head, on ignore.

    You say it's different........ well kinda. But those that keep falling for his trollish bait tactics by engaging with him have made it different.
    Does this link work for you, too?-amlmgrv_700b-jpg

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Lifer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,800

    Re: Does this link work for you, too?

    Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    We've never banned anyone just because another member asked us to ban them... and we've never banned anyone just because they're an ignorant asshole.

    Which is a real shame, because I think Mike Walsh is the most insecure, childish, pathetic piece of trash that's ever disgraced this forum. Not because of his opinions or his philosophies, but because of how he choses to voice them, how he choses to speak to other members and how he chooses to CREATE conflict where there was none before he decided to ruffle your feathers. And I'd much rather see him go than lose you any day of the week and twice on Sundays... but in all honestly, I think you just drew a line in the sand that you'll have no choice but to step over, all because you couldn't keep a worthless piece of trash that doesn't even deserve the time of day, never mind live rent free in your head, on ignore.

    You say it's different........ well kinda. But those that keep falling for his trollish bait tactics by engaging with him have made it different.
    He's still on ignore, but ignore doesn't prevent the quotes.

    I am 100% aware of both the consequence and precedent of the line I drew. If there's the tiniest point here, it is that while banning someone is something that should happened extremely rarely, and it's impact is obvious, the impact of not banning is less obvious, easier to ignore and rationalize, but it's there nonetheless.

    There is no doubt in my mind that the likelihood of Rambo being banned dropped to zero when I made my statement for no reason other than I made my statement.

    In a perverse way, I've secured his position here, I knew that going in.

    I'm not playing some magical 5d chess, I'm taking a single, individual position.


    If there's a plan B, I guess it would be, "Wanna sell a forum?"

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SteveM; 10-20-21 at 11:22 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •