Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi from the Boston Area

Re: Hi from the Boston Area

Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    It is real, the Fellsway racer is alive...........
    Sung to the tune of Dokken: "Breaking the Chains...."

Actually some old doods were telling me how they used to race 'em straight up Washington Street in the old days OMG the elevated Orange Line used to be there..... wonder if there were any "DNFs" on their H1's and KZ900's..........

PS: The video and a couple of others I did had the desired effect, I just got a contract with a guy who has a product that might be of interest to all of us who ride in inclement weather. It is a salt neutralizer and grunge off (sorry for lack of better term) you mix it 20:1 -- doing a YouTube spot for him right now. He's got great clients all over in N.E. DOT, municipalities, fleets, etc.... really cool system for the heavyweight stuff you drive over two nozzles, one with product and one to clear it with high pressure, bikes we would package it in a squirt bottle like Simple Green.

All biodegradable and soy based.

Okay, done with the hijack, I'll let you guys see what you think of the product soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KingCast 650R; 08-24-10 at 11:12 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12