Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Whats up?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamden, Ct
    Age
    50
    Posts
    20

    Whats up?


    Just saying Hi to Nesr. Ive read some posts but never got around to signing up until now.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Super Moderator TheIglu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Royalston, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    20,863

    Whats up?

    Welcome!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

  3. #3
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    16
    Posts
    6,937

    Whats up?

    hola

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamden, Ct
    Age
    50
    Posts
    20

    Whats up?

    Nikon, how come i dont see you on odfu anymore?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    16
    Posts
    6,937

    Whats up?

    Originally posted by Joker
    Nikon, how come i dont see you on odfu anymore?
    <- look...i eat pussy

    i dont' know. too busy for 2 forums. I lurk over there every couple of days to look at videos but I don't have much to say. I know the people here better. I just don't post much there anymore. Although, I noticed that I am still on the front page of top overall posters.....damn porn


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  6. #6
    Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southwick, Matachusetts :)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,791

    Whats up?

    welcome Joker...I do remember you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hamden, Ct
    Age
    50
    Posts
    20

    Whats up?

    Originally posted by MissTwisties
    welcome Joker...I do remember you.
    Hello V. Who can forget you. Ive missed your uniqueness.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Got Boost? katana0215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Warwick RI
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,206

    Whats up?

    hello, welcome

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Everybody to the limit!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Winchester, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,856

    Re: Whats up?

    RIP

    Joker&#39;s Gone - Band Of Riders

    Steve didn't post much here but I know a few of us met him at a trackday or two...always sad to hear of someone taking their own life.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Lifer R1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Somewhere you dont know...
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,107

    Re: Whats up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    RIP

    Joker's Gone - Band Of Riders

    Steve didn't post much here but I know a few of us met him at a trackday or two...always sad to hear of someone taking their own life.
    RIP

    I have 2 friends that decided this was the way to go and it really hurts......

    My thoughts go out to the family.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Just Registered Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jericho, VT
    Posts
    19,583

    Re: Whats up?

    Wow...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

  12. #12
    Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southwick, Matachusetts :)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,791

    Re: Whats up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honclfibr View Post
    RIP

    Joker's Gone - Band Of Riders

    Steve didn't post much here but I know a few of us met him at a trackday or two...always sad to hear of someone taking their own life.
    I always thought of Joker to have a twisted sense of humor on the sinister side of things, but he would type caring posts whenever someone would go thru a hard time or something of the sort...somehow when you hear stuff like this, you wish you had known that *he* was going thru a hard time and try to help with comforting words. I don't know what to say...this just sucks. Rest in peace Joker...hope you found what you were looking for, where ever you are now.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

    "If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."


  13. #13
    Everybody to the limit!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Winchester, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,856

    Re: Whats up?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    I always thought of Joker to have a twisted sense of humor on the sinister side of things, but he would type caring posts whenever someone would go thru a hard time or something of the sort...somehow when you hear stuff like this, you wish you had known that *he* was going thru a hard time and try to help with comforting words. I don't know what to say...this just sucks. Rest in peace Joker...hope you found what you were looking for, where ever you are now.
    Agreed, well said.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Just Registered KillBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern, NH
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,732

    Re: Whats up?



    this is really sad

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. whats up.. new from mass
    By hyooz2004 in forum Welcome and Intro
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-28-07, 02:32 AM
  2. whats up
    By Biker in forum Welcome and Intro
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-06, 05:34 PM
  3. Whats to drink?
    By reiobard in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-06, 10:51 AM
  4. Whats up
    By bankrobber in forum Welcome and Intro
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-06, 09:41 PM
  5. whats up with ODFU
    By beet in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-04, 03:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •