Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom ABS in Boston, MA

Sold 2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom ABS in Boston, MA

Sold 7/5/14

Still arguably the best commuter bike on the planet, but it's time to sell my 2009 DL650 ABS. With the Tiger 1050 and a WR250R I ride with my son, I'm just not using it and storage space is at a premium in Boston.

Currently registered, inspected and garage stored. Mileage is just under 20,000. Cosmetic scuffs and scratches in several body panels that are not very noticeable but impact asking price. Good front Conti Road Attack II on front and Road Attack II on rear was replaced in 2013, with minimal use. Also has Akrovic slip on exhaust, which is much lighter and a little louder than stock, but I have the stock system available as well. SW Motech center stand. Heated grips. DL1000 hand guards. Stebel the Nautilus horn. Always used Rotella T Synthetic.

Windshield shown is the CalSci Shorty but that got broken by one of my kids so I ordered a stock replacement.

No test ride but we can take it to a local road for a check ride to verify proper function. I have a van and ramps so delivery within 100 miles of Boston is a possibility. We live within easy walking distance of the Savin Hill T station.

$4,650 or best reasonable cash offer. No brokers or dealers. I reserve the right to decline any offer for any reason. Please PM me here with your name, email address, location and phone number. Thank you!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Garandman; 07-05-14 at 12:00 PM.

Re: 2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom ABS in Boston, MA

Next week I'm going to order some new, unscratched body panels and put it for sale on EBay. That plus the seller fees will cost me a few hundred, so if you are interested in an ABS V-Strom, now is the time to talk.

If you live someplace nice I'll even ride it out to you....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom ABS in Boston, MA

Sold!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Garandman; 07-05-14 at 12:01 PM.