Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 19 of 19

FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

  1. #1
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV


    Anyone interested or know anyone interested in possibly trading a "work" ATV for my 02 Kawi ZRX1200R?

    Want to know what kind of deal I can finagle.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  2. #2
    Satans Donkey Uncle Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Central VT
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,742

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Oh the humanity............

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

  3. #3
    Super Moderator TheIglu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Royalston, MA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,270

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    The Rex would handle a plow with EASE.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

  4. #4
    Super Moderator OreoGaborio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    MA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    37,165

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIglu View Post
    The Rex would handle a plow with EASE.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Pete LRRS/CCS #82 - ECK Racing, TonysTrackDays, Ironstone Ventures
    GMD Computrack Boston | Pine Motorparts/PBE Specialists | Phoenix Graphics | Woodcraft | Street & Competition | MTag-Pirelli | OnTrack Media

    The Garage: '03 Tuono | '06 SV650

  5. #5
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,233

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    Anyone interested or know anyone interested in possibly trading a "work" ATV for my 02 Kawi ZRX1200R?

    Want to know what kind of deal I can finagle.

    Getting old and owning a house sucks, doesn't it.

    In case anyone didn't already know this, Nikon's ZRX is a very nice example of those bikes. He takes very good care of it, and has some nice, tasteful mods on it. I've ridden it, its a sweet bike.

    Any idea on how much $$$ you'd need outright?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by highsider View Post
    Getting old and owning a house sucks, doesn't it.

    In case anyone didn't already know this, Nikon's ZRX is a very nice example of those bikes. He takes very good care of it, and has some nice, tasteful mods on it. I've ridden it, its a sweet bike.

    Any idea on how much $$$ you'd need outright?
    make me an offer asshole - make it a good one considering the saintlike appearance I gave you over the phone asshole.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  7. #7
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,233

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    make me an offer asshole - make it a good one considering the saintlike appearance I gave you over the phone asshole.

    Alas, I am too poor at the moment. I just figured a price would be good in case I run into someone looking for a sweet bike.

    And yes, I owe you one.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by highsider View Post
    Alas, I am too poor at the moment. I just figured a price would be good in case I run into someone looking for a sweet bike.

    And yes, I owe you one.
    I'd rather an ATV than cash. Preferably a Yamaha Grizzly or a Honda Rancher.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  9. #9
    Littering and........
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    7,233

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    I'd rather an ATV than cash. Preferably a Yamaha Grizzly or a Honda Rancher.
    i had a rancher. you will HATE it. honda's have an open diff in front, very sucky. i plowed with mine and i had more problems with the shifter freezing etc... the 660 grizz is a good one. i was big into 4x4 wheelers so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

    i don't know why you'd rather trade than sell your rex. you could turn around in one day the cash and buy a good used wheeler. you have the title in hand?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #11
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    i had a rancher. you will HATE it. honda's have an open diff in front, very sucky. i plowed with mine and i had more problems with the shifter freezing etc... the 660 grizz is a good one. i was big into 4x4 wheelers so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

    i don't know why you'd rather trade than sell your rex. you could turn around in one day the cash and buy a good used wheeler. you have the title in hand?
    I do. Somewhere in the mess of paperwork in my "office". Thanks for the info - what about the grizz 350 or 400?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  12. #12
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    I do. Somewhere in the mess of paperwork in my "office". Thanks for the info - what about the grizz 350 or 400?
    don't mess with anything under a 500 ute quad. i know your skinny but your still a big dude. i don't think you'll be comfy on a mid size. do you just want to work or work and play? if you want to hit the trails i would look for a open classer 650+ from any of the big four. grizz, prairie, king quad, rincon etc.. polaris is iffy, some have no problems some are in the shop all the time. artic cat's are good work quads, stoneman loves his.

    try sites like highlifter.com they have huge forums on all 4x4 quads. atvnation.com is good as well.

    lee got a good deal on a 650 prairie with a plow last year for short money. i've seen some deals on craigslist. i had to dump my own prairie 650 a few years ago when i got divorced. i had it loaded and let it go cheap to get rid of it. there's always somebody like that that needs cash quick.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  13. #13
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    don't mess with anything under a 500 ute quad. i know your skinny but your still a big dude. i don't think you'll be comfy on a mid size. do you just want to work or work and play? if you want to hit the trails i would look for a open classer 650+ from any of the big four. grizz, prairie, king quad, rincon etc.. polaris is iffy, some have no problems some are in the shop all the time. artic cat's are good work quads, stoneman loves his.

    try sites like highlifter.com they have huge forums on all 4x4 quads. atvnation.com is good as well.

    lee got a good deal on a 650 prairie with a plow last year for short money. i've seen some deals on craigslist. i had to dump my own prairie 650 a few years ago when i got divorced. i had it loaded and let it go cheap to get rid of it. there's always somebody like that that needs cash quick.
    thanks for the info mike. I'm new to quads so I've been looking online at new ones to get an idea of what I want and seeing the 7g price tag on em online has been disconcerting. I really can only do this if it's a straight up deal or I make out. I don't need to get rid of the bike for any reason other than I know that I am not going to be using it much at all this coming year. I have too much to do for work on the house and that's where all my time is going to be going. I desperately NEED to get this house painted as soon as I can this coming spring. I can use an ATV as a plow rig and to move stuff around and an also have fun with it.

    If you know someone interested in a pretty clean Rex let me know.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  14. #14
    Just Registered beet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Meriden CT
    Posts
    11,630

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by highsider View Post
    Getting old and owning a house sucks, doesn't it.
    STFU youngins, own two then tell me. LOL mark my words.

    In case anyone didn't already know this, Nikon's ZRX is a very nice example of those bikes. He takes very good care of it, and has some nice, tasteful mods on it. I've ridden it, its a sweet bike.

    Any idea on how much $$$ you'd need outright?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
    make me an offer asshole - make it a good one considering the saintlike appearance I gave you over the phone asshole.
    Price out right?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

    Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

  15. #15
    calm like a bomb mikeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    granite state
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikon View Post

    If you know someone interested in a pretty clean Rex let me know.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #16
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    Quote Originally Posted by beet View Post
    Price out right?
    I don't know. What you think it's worth?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

  17. #17
    Super Moderator TheIglu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Royalston, MA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,270

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    At 'least' in the 3.5k range.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Clayton
    2006 Suzuki SV650
    2004 Suzuki Vstrom 650
    2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

  18. #18
    IWOK Prez. bigred875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Manvile, RI
    Posts
    8,123

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    i was thinking 3.5-4k...3 if you want it gone asap

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

  19. #19
    I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Lakes Region, NH
    Age
    15
    Posts
    6,937

    Re: FEELER: WTT 02 ZRX1200 for ATV

    ok - so who wants to give me 4k for it?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bras cause cancer.

Similar Threads

  1. Photo Opportunity <FEELER>
    By TimTim in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-07, 09:09 PM
  2. New wheels for my ZRX1200
    By Uncle Snake in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-06, 06:58 AM
  3. Feeler gauges for valve adjustment?
    By Honclfibr in forum Bike Maintenance
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-01-04, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •