Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Roomie needed.

Roomie needed.

We are 4 lates 20's early 30's professionals with a room available immediately. 5 bedroom apt on 2nd & 3rd floors of a / 2 bath newton house. Off street parking in a very safe, quiet neighborhood only 1 block from the police and fire stations off of Washington Street. 2 minutes to the pike, walking distance to all major bus and T-stops. Utilities run about 75.00-115.00/ month depending on the time of year. Internet and cable already up and running.

The room available is a spacious 3rd floor room on the south eastern side of the house. A professional female occupys the other bedroom and there is a full bath and living room on that floor. 3 easy going guys live on the 1st floor of the apt. (The woman who lives on the 3rd floor would prefer another female to share the upstairs with but is not opposed to the right guy.)

About us: We are all clean, drama, drug and smoke free laid back people. We are very respectful of others and enjoy kicking back once and a while with a few cold brews.

About you: Laid back, respectful, clean, responsible and fun.

We do have a small cat that is the apartment mascot.

Email me for details

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Scott Major
    Ferrari Fix it Club Racing
    ALMS, SCCA, LRRS, CCS, FUSA #'s 161, 62, 676, 661, 205, 12, 60, 89...

Karloff? Sidekick? FUCK YOU!! That cocksucker does not deserve to smell my shit!

Roomie needed.

Dude where exactly are you living? PM me. You might be like walking distance from me. I thought you were in Waltham last check?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '95 ZX7/9
    '02 XR650R
    '78 KZ1000