Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Any Interest in my Tundra?

Any Interest in my Tundra?

You've all seen this at the track probably.

2008 Tundra (bought as a brand new leftover in 2009, so it's essentially an 09, same truck).
    Double cab 5.7L
    Limited
    Black, grey leather
    Nav, backup camera, sonar sensors, etc.
    TRD 18" wheels powdercoated black with BFG AT's (20" premiums that came with the limited package were terrible in the snow, too little sidewall)

MSRP was over $45k. KBB says trade in is about $27k, private party about $30k, retail about $34k.

I am going to be getting something cheaper and better on gas to try to get my cash flow in order. I no longer have the big trailer so I just don't need a nice big truck anymore.

I am considering trading it in since I don't want to deal with the hassle of a sale. But I figured on NESR there might be some interest, so if anyone is interested in it at private party pricing let me know.

I've attached a photo from right after I got the 18" wheels and good tires. I also attached a photo from the day I sold my trailer just so you get an idea how nice it looks towing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Interest in my Tundra?-533996_10100938736626080_1136733929_n-jpg   Any Interest in my Tundra?-393721_10100505067717050_1828350230_n-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Re: Any Interest in my Tundra?

Miles on it?

99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

My dad has this same truck, it is FAST and an awesome truck all around, GLWS.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by carsick View Post
    Miles on it?
    Sorry, meant to include that. It's got 51k on the clock.

I have done all the required maintenance, I also changed the rear diff fluid more than prescribed by the manual with mobil synthetic since I did some towing. Used mobil1 synthetic motor oil and toyota OEM oil filters. I upgraded the oil filter housing to the one from the Venza since the stock plastic one can break. I have the tool to remove it and a bunch of filters to go with the truck too.

It has nav and the ipod connector in the glovebox, you can remove the ipod thing and sign up for satellite if you want to, it won't let you do both though. But if you do that you can just plug your ipod in the aux port and have both.
    Quote Originally Posted by fineout View Post
    My dad has this same truck, it is FAST and an awesome truck all around, GLWS.
    Yeah, as far as pickup trucks go, it is fast and handles well and is very comfortable... drives like a car. That's why I got it.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Being a Tundra owner myself, I can say these trucks are about as good as they get. GLWS

With that price, I'm surprised nobody has snagged it up already.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

If I could sell the Expedition, I'd be driving it home right now.

Interested chris... Gunna talk to my bank see if its even possoble...

Lrrs/ccs expert #221
    1812 paint and body, www.thiefindustries.com, Choate Tree Service,
    Addrenaline Cycle, Swansea Ma, Townsend Computer Technologies, "Innovation in imaging"

Quote Originally Posted by Falko View Post
    If I could sell the Expedition, I'd be driving it home right now.
    Get loan, worry later!
    Quote Originally Posted by k_cotter View Post
    Interested chris... Gunna talk to my bank see if its even possoble...
    OK. I am going to drive some more sensible options for myself tonight (buddy runs a dealership) and possibly figure out a deal and see what he will give me for tradein... So I will need to know fairly quickly. Like, ask them today, hey will you give me 30k? haha

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

THings to consider when trading ( playing devils advocate, Chris takes great care of his shit ) Gas prices too high, supply and demand, No one is buying trucks, KBB is just a suggestion at the end of the day they wont write a check to you....

OK as a former Toyota Sales Associate... Limited's still bring in the big $, they are sought after. I had a real hard time keeping clean ones on the lot. If you get it a bind PM me and I'll get you the number of my old boss and I'll call him for you and see what he can do.

Doug

Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

Thanks Doug. I have settled on a car I think so I am a little more motivated now after tonight. I might just start a new more serious post and list this for sale. If no one bites after a while I will trade it in but I'd rather not. I just want someone to buy it and I pay off my loan and be done with it. I'll drop the price a bit.

edit: see new thread here http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...-Limited-Black

Last edited by CEO; 03-26-13 at 08:36 PM.
    Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103