Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

6/20 pics

  1. #26
    04 Ninja ZX-6R NinjaSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,344

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by dangger
    Next time we can all participate in the wings eating contest. I sure wasn't hungry after that!
    My GF and I are definitly in for Aug 1st wing contest. Gino your chowin too, Larry, kirk, Lets put Hooters out of business!! Eat 100 wings you get to take a girl home.

    Do you know how easy it is to bring home a Hooters girl?? Dewey beach, check. Myrtle Beach, check. Manchester, check. hehe.. Good people to hang out with!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    "Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

  2. #27
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! capt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ashburnham, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,135

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by NinjaSwan
    My GF and I are definitly in for Aug 1st wing contest. Gino your chowin too, Larry, kirk, Lets put Hooters out of business!! Eat 100 wings you get to take a girl home.

    Do you know how easy it is to bring home a Hooters girl?? Dewey beach, check. Myrtle Beach, check. Manchester, check. hehe.. Good people to hang out with!
    Shit at that rate of girl to wing I'll make sure I take home a few!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.ph...&id=1185417660

    Live life now!....it has an expiration date!

    Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
    Everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel the true warmth.

  3. #28
    04 Ninja ZX-6R NinjaSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,344

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by capt1014
    Shit at that rate of girl to wing I'll make sure I take home a few!
    Why do I feel like Shatner is trying to brainwash me when I see your avatar.... yes must kill...

    hehe.. found a better one for you:



    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    "Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

  4. #29
    Corner Vagina roso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ayer ma
    Age
    41
    Posts
    284

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by ZX-12R
    I think I can make out a silhouette of a nipple. Should this thread be NWS?
    i wish the nips were bigger
    like 3 or 4 inches to scale obviously

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #30
    Corner Vagina roso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ayer ma
    Age
    41
    Posts
    284

    6/20 pics

    i wanna bang the hooters girls

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #31
    04 Ninja ZX-6R NinjaSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,344

    6/20 pics

    here is a pic of the girl I got to come party with us when I was in Dewey beach. She was SMOKIN hot!

    there was another girl that was pretty hot but this took the cake.

    The one we got to come back from machester all I had to do was ask if she wanted to come whack some balls after she gets off work... (refering to the driving range) she ended up dating one of my buddies and then cheated on him... hahahaha.. i'm still laughing about that one.

    So what does your girlfriend do for work? "umm she works a family resturant..." hahah.. fool.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    "Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

  7. #32
    Corner Vagina roso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ayer ma
    Age
    41
    Posts
    284

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by NinjaSwan
    here is a pic of the girl I got to come party with us when I was in Dewey beach. She was SMOKIN hot!

    there was another girl that was pretty hot but this took the cake.

    The one we got to come back from machester all I had to do was ask if she wanted to come whack some balls after she gets off work... (refering to the driving range) she ended up dating one of my buddies and then cheated on him... hahahaha.. i'm still laughing about that one.

    So what does your girlfriend do for work? "umm she works a family resturant..." hahah.. fool.
    whoa that looks like a nice lil whore
    if that shirt went any lower i could see nips
    yeah bitches

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #33
    04 Ninja ZX-6R NinjaSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Southern NH
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,344

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by roso
    whoa that looks like a nice lil whore
    if that shirt went any lower i could see nips
    yeah bitches
    very nice nips they are...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    "Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them"

  9. #34
    Bikeless SmokennFasTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    ManchVegas, NH
    Age
    34
    Posts
    762

    6/20 pics

    lolz you guys crack me up, i kno i can eat 100 wings no problem.. i do it every wed.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    02 R1
    06 WRX STi Sold
    01 RC51-STOLEN
    03 XR400 R(TARD) - Sold

  10. #35
    Lifer BostonSVkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    North Reading (also known as the North Pole)
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,128

    6/20 pics

    Originally posted by NinjaSwan
    I love the Shield Keira, Looks awesome!!
    Nice SV Keira. Do you know about www.svrider.com??

    Great site for learning about SV's. Join up and PM me NHSVnaked

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2006 Ducati Monster S2R800

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-08, 02:07 PM
  2. Before and After YZ pics
    By Devil1 in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-24-08, 05:54 AM
  3. New pics of the SV...
    By schleppy in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-07, 07:38 AM
  4. Pics of R&'s R7
    By xxdcmast in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-06, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •