Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

VIR

VIR

Awesome time! Sign me up for next year! Thanks Degs for putting all this together! I know it was no small task! Thank you Mark for hauling us and all our shite down there in your truck! Also thanks to Mark and Gordon for driving the entire return trip! And thanks to Degs, Justin and Gordon for helping me with odds and ends on the bike! Also thanks to my brother, Jeff, who made the trip down only to get really sick! Sorry. Good to have you along anyway! And thanks to Chris for dinner! We owe you many beers!

Gordon, you are fast man! I'll be cheering you on this year when you're hunting down Dan!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

VIR

Bryan,

How did you ride this time out? You gettin back in the groove?

Jamie

100 X slower than Gerard scootertrash's Avatar

VIR

It should be a fun year at the track. I'm looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the TFKANESR's racing...

VIR

Originally posted by skiierx
    Bryan,

How did you ride this time out? You gettin back in the groove?

Jamie
    Not quite back up to speed yet but I'm working on it. They have some awesome instructors down there and I was able to pick up on a few things that made for a much smoother ride. Looking forward to the first race week-end. I plan on taking the advanced Penguin class right off the bat for alittle extra track time as well. Speaking of which...any plans for your LRRS debut?

2003 Yamaha R6
    1999 Yamaha YZ400

VIR

Originally posted by bentbryan
    I plan on taking the advanced Penguin class right off the bat for alittle extra track time as well.
    Let me know when you plan on taking the advanced class, i want to take it as well

Yamaha

VIR

Originally posted by bentbryan
    Not quite back up to speed yet but I'm working on it. They have some awesome instructors down there and I was able to pick up on a few things that made for a much smoother ride. Looking forward to the first race week-end. I plan on taking the advanced Penguin class right off the bat for alittle extra track time as well. Speaking of which...any plans for your LRRS debut?
    Going to hold off till summer and re-evaluate then. I am hoping to have the $$ to take penguin and do a couple of races after the rookie race. We'll be talking prior to then about it.

I do need to find a trackday in June though, can't do Tony's (I will be out of town), so if you know of any, please let me know.

Jamie