Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Way to go "infamous 508"

Banned

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by OreoGaborio; 09-04-12 at 12:09 AM.

Re: Way to go "infamous 508"

You know those suzuki riders.....

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

For the lazy clickers: http://m.tauntongazette.com/wkdTGaze...tguid=09ksYaqk

For once, I'm just glad that the person doing the evading got injured instead of the person they hit.

Yep of course, on a gixxer....

Probably had no gear on either.

Never good news to see a life taken but you know what, he made his own bed.

Last edited by close2reality; 09-01-12 at 10:52 PM.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold 9930)

Quote Originally Posted by close2reality
    Yep of course, on a gixxer....

Probably had no gear on either.

Never good news to see a life taken but you know what, he made his own bed.
    It said he survived the crash, but lost an arm at the scene. I didn't see loss of life mentioned. Did I miss something?

hes 27 and lost both arms, id say his life got taken. but yes he survived the crash

edit: nevermind im all jacked up one arm gone...

Last edited by close2reality; 09-01-12 at 11:05 PM.

Arm. Singular.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

well atleast he can still jerkoff probably the only action he will have for a while.

He was riding a Suzuki, he should be used to jerking off.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

thank you for my new quote, you just made my night.

Lifer

Nothing says awesome day like losing an arm at 11am on a Sunday. By your own doing no less. Not unlike managing a DUI before noontime.

Amputated AT THE SCENE? Kudos to the paramedic who had the guts to follow-thru with the sawzall. I don't think I have it in me.

nedirtriders.com

I Love giggle drops..!! BluGixxer's Avatar

I don't think the paramedics used a sawzall,
    I'm thinking the suzuki or the car the old man was driving removed it for him. Paramedics are not legaly alowed remove apendages, unless they promisss to put it back in a timely manor

Beat It Like A Rented Mule !!
    Legend in my own mind

Lifer

Where's the youtube of this one?!

Ass-hats..

Lifer

1,000 motorcyclists?

How does something this big get organized without the police being aware of it?

This isn't just a ride, there must be some sort of event.

There must be video somewhere

It's an asshat convention Steve. Pure squiddery.

They've been known to STOP traffic on 195 for displays like burnouts, wheelies, bikini contests (not worn under any sort of gear) gasp!

Last edited by Chippertheripper; 09-02-12 at 06:54 AM.
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

One of the guys I work with lives in Lakeville and drove through the scene soon after it happened. He had a couple of photos. It was gruesome.

James

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post

They've been known to STOP traffic on 195 for displays like burnouts, wheelies, bikini contests (not worn under any sort of gear) gasp!
    Yikes. Unless they have a secret cave, I'm still trying to figure out how 1,000 bikes gather without drawing police attention?

Well the ride did start in RAYnham...

Hawk Is Respectable Now WordTooYoMamma's Avatar
    Wirelessly posted (Infuse)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post

Yikes. Unless they have a secret cave, I'm still trying to figure out how 1,000 bikes gather without drawing police attention?
    The quote was a call police received about 1000 bikes taking up both lanes. So "Beatrice 45 mph in the slow lane" probably provided that number. Did anyone actually read the story?

Lifer

I read the story. I'm trying to figure out how this many bikes meet, set up and stage before the ride without drawing police attention.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    I read the story. I'm trying to figure out how this many bikes meet, set up and stage before the ride without drawing police attention.
    Agreed, I'd bet it was fb dbags.

It was Boston Massacre / Ace Run weekend, first they take over Boston, then meetup and do the run in raynham... organized through facebook, forums, and mass text messages.

The riders are at fault in this instance, but FUCK YOU OLD PEOPLE TAKING A LEFT IN FRONT OF US.

Lifer

Motorcyclists harass Lakeville, Freetown drivers, cause serious accident, police say
    By Curt Brown
    cbrown@s-t.com
    August 30, 2012 - 12:00 AM
    LAKEVILLE — Edward Miles was turning into the Starr Market on Route 105 Sunday morning when seemingly out of nowhere a speeding motorcycle struck the side of his Nissan Altima, catapulting its rider off the bike.

"I saw one motorcycle go by and then the second was the one who hit me," Miles, 66, who suffered minor injuries in the accident, said Wednesday. "All I heard was the loud noise and the air bags."

See full article text click to collapse contents
    Police Chief Frank B. Alvilhiera, after at least a half dozen calls over three days from The Standard-Times, on Wednesday released details of Sunday's collision in which Felix Campos, 27, of Fall River, lost an arm when he was thrown from his motorcycle.

Alvilhiera said he was not notified that the newspaper had repeatedly called trying to get information about the accident.

The incident began at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday when police received several calls that a large group of motorcyclists, possibly as many as 1,000 riders, was coming into Lakeville from Middleboro, the chief said.

He identified the motorcycle event as the Ace Memorial Run, which he said is held in memory of a motorcyclist who was killed in an accident on Route 140 in Lakeville about 10 years ago. Organizers of the event could not be reached for comment.

Given the information from the callers, Alvilhiera said there was a public safety concern with some of the riders driving recklessly — speeding, "pulling wheelies" or riding in the opposite lane.

Police were also concerned because the Cranberry Triathalon was going on and there were more people than usual either riding their bicycles or running in the roadway, he said.

Alvilhiera said the motorcyclists "definitely endanger their own lives and the public by the way they operate these bikes."

A desk officer at the Lakeville Police Station heard "a large group" of motorcyclists ride past the station heading south on Route 18 and alerted officers working triathlon details, the chief said.

An officer at Parkhurst Drive and Bedford Street (Routes 18 and 105) activated his cruiser lights and pursued about 30 motorcycle riders after observing them driving recklessly, Alvilhiera said.

The riders crossed the town line into Freetown and Lakeville discontinued its pursuit, the chief said.

Freetown Police Chief Carlton Abbott confirmed that Lakeville gave up the chase. Abbott also said Freetown officers stopped traffic, which forced the motorcyclists to stop.

"It was a serious situation. They were on a collision course with the bicyclists" in the triathlon, Abbott said.

As Freetown officers approached the motorcycle riders, he said two to four riders spun around and headed back to Lakeville.

Alvilhiera said they traveled north into Lakeville at a high rate of speed and an officer at the intersection of Lakeside Avenue (Route 18) and Route 105 radioed ahead to other officers when the riders went through the red light there.

The officer was out of his cruiser as they raced by and didn't have a chance to get their plate numbers, the chief said.

The riders then turned onto Main Street (Route 105) and headed toward Middleboro at a high rate of speed with the officer following a considerable distance behind them with his cruiser lights and siren activated, the chief said.

Near Starr's Market, one of the riders slammed into the rear side of Miles' Altima.

Miles said the last time he saw the motorcyclist, it looked like he was a mile away. "But when you're going 100 mph, it doesn't take long" to close in.

Alvilhiera said the exact speed of the motorcycle at the time of the collision hasn't been determined by a state police accident reconstruction unit. However, initial reports were "in excess of 80 mph" and several people who contacted The Standard-Times estimated speeds above 100 mph.

Campos, who was wearing a helmet, was in fair condition Wednesday afternoon at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, according to a spokeswoman.

Alvilhiera said charges against Campos include failing to stop for police, unlicensed operation, operating to endanger, speeding and failing to stop for a red light and a stop sign.

The chief said the accident didn't result from a police chase.

"As far as I'm concerned, it wasn't a high-speed pursuit. (The officer) was just following up after they ran the red light," he said.

Police didn't catch the second motorcyclist. A witness reported seeing the second rider riding "in excess of 80 mph" about three-fourths of a mile into Middleboro.

Way to go "infamous 508"-38639_458952931487_110505231487_6845011_983073_n-pngWay to go "infamous 508"-40209_458753156487_110505231487_6838142_1260719_n-png

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast