See what Duhamel had to say about the
Pederosa Estoril incident ? Right on, brother!
from superbikeplanet.com

"It might be old news, but I'm still thinking about the Estoril incident that put Nicky on the ground, threatened his championship and, as we recently learned, actually injured him, luckily not bad enough to stop him from riding at the final round. As someone who has been watching racing since I was five years old when my dad raced professionally, I really need to say that Pedrosa's move in that corner was the most selfish thing I have ever seen a racer do in my life. When your teammate has a great shot at winning the championship, I think every racer with a brain knows that you need to ride with the greater good in mind, you need to think big picture. The way Pedrosa tightened up on Nicky when Nicky passed him and then all-out torpedoed him a lap later was unconscionable.

Making matters worse, I was really disappointed by the reaction of some of the people involved in the situation, saying things like Pedrosa had just as good a shot as Nicky for the title, so that justified what he did and, hey, maybe it was Nicky's fault, the crash. Honestly I was sick to my stomach when I read that, because I felt that some people were trying to spin a great wrong into being just a mysterious incident where blame was shared by both riders. Give me a break."