Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Talking Oh Happy Day!!!!!

I just got home from a nice slow and boring ride.

but thats the good part. i was out riding with Christina... who was driving the RF!!!!!

It was a lot of fun. we went for her first ride "around town"!!!

She did great, she has been practicing a lot on little side streets and today we went down some 35 mph roads. i am very proud boyfriend right now.

We did this little ride around town to get to a very large parking lot i know of so she could practice those MSF excercises in a big open space. She did great. !@!!!!

So i also was practicing all kinds of stuff with the Falco, like emergency braking and hard slow turns and swerves and everything else, i found it handles like a brick at real slow speeds.

I took the RF out for a few laps around the lot... and it was kinda torturous, but at the same time a lot of fun. i felt so much better really tossing that thing right over at real slow speeds and everything.

Alll in all i have had a great night and i felt like sharing.

Thank you
    you may now carry on.

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Dic on

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Sweet, always good to hear of a girl riding. There was a girl racing this weekend. She crashes EVERY time she races (4 times in one GTU race). Gets back on every time though. She's a really small girl and she doesn't hang off, just gets more and more lean angle until....blam, lowside. She must have crashed 10 times in the last 2 race weekends. She has a team of male pit helpers though, funny that huh?

Degsy

0 Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

Mrs. Frankenstein

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

funny Derek cuz we actualy saw two girls in full leathers to race yestarday - one blonde and one brunette... saw the brunette race and she seemed to be doing real well from my point of view atleast and she wasn't just leaning she really was shifting off the seat n stuff so maybe you're thinking of a different girl rider?

btw brent... its not drive its ride... you riiiide a bike not drive it
    but glad to hear she's up and going n stuff... be sure to get her in that msf class though.

0 Not allowed!

Dic on

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Girl on a baby blue bike? Brunette? She's obviously getting better, because she was the one who was crashing a lot last race weekend. She crashed in the bowl this weekend, but she was going faster, I noticed that. Cool that she is getting better. There hasn't been a really fast chick out there since Shandra started racing.

degsy

0 Not allowed!
    "Too bad ponies are assholes."

OXX

Re: Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Originally posted by oreo_n2
    I just got home from a nice slow and boring ride.

but thats the good part. i was out riding with Christina... who was driving the RF!!!!!

It was a lot of fun. we went for her first ride "around town"!!!

She did great, she has been practicing a lot on little side streets and today we went down some 35 mph roads. i am very proud boyfriend right now.

We did this little ride around town to get to a very large parking lot i know of so she could practice those MSF excercises in a big open space. She did great. !@!!!!

So i also was practicing all kinds of stuff with the Falco, like emergency braking and hard slow turns and swerves and everything else, i found it handles like a brick at real slow speeds.

I took the RF out for a few laps around the lot... and it was kinda torturous, but at the same time a lot of fun. i felt so much better really tossing that thing right over at real slow speeds and everything.

Alll in all i have had a great night and i felt like sharing.

Thank you
    you may now carry on.

my wife aint rode in years but she's still wants 2 ride tho. thats y i asked u about the 454 got 2 get her some thing small

0 Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Girl on a baby blue bike? Brunette?
    The girl on the Baby Blue GSXR was a blonde... we met her at the bleachers outside the bowl... she asked us to clock her in race #11... I didn't see her crash though... if she did I don't think it was in the bowl... cause we were there through the whole race....

I think I even see her knee down here....

0 Not allowed!

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Yip, she crashed in T-6. The girl definitely crashes A LOT! But ya gotta hand it to her, so long as the bike's ridable she's back on it. I think this was the first time I've seen her crash and NOT finish a race. Hats off to her, she's got sand...

0 Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Mrs. Frankenstein

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Just ask Josh - I got all excited when I saw a girl in the race... but don't get me wrong I was still watching Derek and Gerard lol Just having fun watching a girl race for the first time - never seen that before - it was definitely cool.

Beet - when are you looking to get a bike for your wife???

0 Not allowed!

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Beet - when are you looking to get a bike for your wife???
    uh oh, is someone looking for a buyer for her Kawi cause she is getting anxious about the R6 possibilities?.

0 Not allowed!
    Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

Mrs. Frankenstein

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

anxious yes, but not stupid... I need a lot more time on my bike now before I'm comfortable on an R6

0 Not allowed!