Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets needed.

Lifer

Re: "Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets nee

I want one.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: "Why We Ride" Showing December 3rd, Burlington, MA, 7:30 PM. Advance tickets nee

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    I want one.
    one for nhbubba, PM sent.

1 left.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

A bunch of people are meeting at the Chilis in Burlington at 530 for dinner before the show tomoro. looking forward to it!!

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Does anyone have any tickets to sell! I need 2!

Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by LiLiBug View Post
    Does anyone have any tickets to sell! I need 2!

Thanks in advance and feel free to PM me!
    You're about an hour and a half late. I have 1 left. Let me know if you want it.

Good flick and good seeing TTD and NESR folks. Now I'm really jonesing for a ride though.

Lifer

Yeah, who's idea was it to screen this in December?! Flick was heavier than I expected, but fun footage. Frickin' kids on those minis have better body position than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    Yeah, who's idea was it to screen this in December?! Flick was heavier than I expected, but fun footage. Frickin' kids on those minis have better body position than I do.
    Think Ed Conde from NER had something to do with getting it screened in MA.
    I thought the movie was alright, left me wanting more. I was hoping for a global perspective , may be they will make another one.
    I did enjoy the 411 on the history of motorcycle racing and the bits of perspective from Ted Simon.
    The kids were awesome.

Here is my review of th movie. I gotta agree with Karate that it left me wanting more, too. why-we-ride-movie-review/

Quote Originally Posted by Ken C View Post
    Here is my review of th movie. I gotta agree with Karate that it left me wanting more, too. why-we-ride-movie-review/
    Just read your blog and I agree with everything there.
    Dare I say I felt like the movie was more of a recruitment video
    The part that got me really revving was when they showed MotoGP clips, wish there was a bit more of that than the guys on cruisers with nothing between their teeth and the tarmac.
    I wish they had interviewed a mixed crowd spread out through different geographies. May be send some one out to Mongolia to see why folks there love riding their bikes if at all?

We all love to ride our bikes, that is a given but how do we get richer by that experience?
    Ted Simon was very astute and I hope they show more of his ilk in any future productions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12