Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Southern VT/ NH Destinations

Southern VT/ NH Destinations

I'm looking to branch out and find some different roads. I've spent most of the last two years riding all over Western MA and Eastern NY. I have been way up north on the bike, but not as often as I'd like at a "leisurely" pace. It's usually cause I'm going somewhere and I'm not in as much of a "stop and smell the tulips" riding mode.

I'm capable of finding the good roads. Just looking for some recommendations on brewpubs or lunch joints to check out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by 01xj; 04-16-12 at 10:22 PM.

Re: Southern VT/ NH Destinations

Rt 100 in VT. Pretty much starts near the MA border and goes al the way up. If they have fixed it since Irene (which I think they have), I LOVED that road when I lived up there. And there are plenty of destinations along the road too, including near central VT...Ben and Jerry's factory in Waterbury.

Lifer

We need a private, supporters/members only, not-indexed-by-google section of the site for this.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Again View Post
    Rt 100 in VT. Pretty much starts near the MA border and goes al the way up. If they have fixed it since Irene (which I think they have), I LOVED that road when I lived up there. And there are plenty of destinations along the road too, including near central VT...Ben and Jerry's factory in Waterbury.
    I've ridden route 100 from MA to Newport.

For whatever reason, I erased my actual point from the original post. I was looking for breakfast or lunch recommendations. Just a place thats a half days ride from CT to stop. Some good local places and such.

I'm capable of finding the "good roads" myself and I know they are closely guarded secrets not to be made public.

Quote Originally Posted by 01xj View Post
    I've ridden route 100 from MA to Newport.

For whatever reason, I erased my actual point from the original post. I was looking for breakfast or lunch recommendations. Just a place thats a half days ride from CT to stop. Some good local places and such.

I'm capable of finding the "good roads" myself and I know they are closely guarded secrets not to be made public.
    You've ridden Rte. 100 in VT. too. We used it the whole way up to Stowe last year.