Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

speeding ticket in Weymouth

Re: speeding ticket in Weymouth

NESR is letting me down big time on this one...

You're going to sit there and tell me that a kid on a gixer, wearing no gear, with a girl on the back who is also not wearing any gear, was speeding, then pulled over, AND THEN mouths off to the police only got half of the first page chewing him out for it?

The remaining 3 and a half pages are spent discussing whether or not gear helps the rider of getting out of a ticket or not?

Hope Jay comes back to this thread, I liked his take on it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I said my part, not going to help if I am the only person giving the lecture.

Quote Originally Posted by kb1ioq View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Doc again.... :-)

Either I am doing something right or you are terribly wrong.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Littering and........

Quote Originally Posted by LowSider View Post

You're going to sit there and tell me that a kid on a gixer, wearing no gear, with a girl on the back who is also not wearing any gear, was speeding, then pulled over, AND THEN mouths off to the police only got half of the first page chewing him out for it?

The remaining 3 and a half pages are spent discussing whether or not gear helps the rider of getting out of a ticket or not?

Things have changed quite a bit around here.

Kinder, gentler, more tolerant NESR.

More accepting if squidly behavior as to not scare people away.

Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by LowSider View Post

You must've missed my reply...

Quote Originally Posted by catamount View Post
    I tried to imagine myself in the cop's shoes + your attitude and....

....I would've written you a ticket as well.

I aint the kids mom. I dont hafta pay his ticket or his insurance. I dont give a fuck.

Zip Tie Alley #505

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    My favorite was you going through T2 with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

THAT'S THE PROBLEM!

Quote Originally Posted by catamount View Post
    You must've missed my reply...
    Oh trust me, I was thinking that for a while and when I saw you say it, I was happy I wasn't the only person. I might have been the first person to read this thread. I watched the posts trickle in expecting a real show.

Hawk Is Respectable Now WordTooYoMamma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *GhostRide37 View Post
    so i was riding through weymouth yesterday evening on my way back from Nantasket with my girlfriend on the back. i was wearing shorts sneakers and a T shirt and that icon feild armor back protector. she of course, because its hot out and she's a girl, was wearing short shorts and a tanktop. i try to get her to wear more but you know how the ladies are....or do you..
    Lol, baby do as i say not as i do. Set the example homeslice. 99% of the time me and my girl are in full helmet, leather jacket, boots, and gloves. Mine being all motorcycle specific. The other 1% of the time we lose the jackets, and dont get caught by leos. How are you gonna tell her to wear more shit when your just wearing an icon field armor?

IMO you fucked yourself with the inspection thing, fucked yourself by speeding, fucked yourself by mouthing off to a cop, and yea the gear didn't help. Members on this board have gotten out of 80mph in a 30mph before so i dont know why you would automaticly assume you were screwed. My guess is your gonna get stuck paying for the surcharge and some of the ticket. Dont know how you plan on attacking the riding without inspection sticker aspect of the ticket.

Word

Last edited by WordTooYoMamma; 08-19-09 at 10:29 AM. Reason: IMO

What we really should do is stage a terribly violent sting/intervention with that kid. I'm going to need some help with this since I am involved in a long-distance relationship with NESR. I haven't decided if we should include the kid's girlfriend in the deal but for argument's sake we'll throw her under the proverbial bus as well. The way I envision it going down is something like this: moderators can track down the kid's home address through his IP address. Then we can mail something to his house saying that he's won some sort of a sweepstakes. We may need sponsors to step up with this so that the prize seems real and enticing enough to get the kid to show up. I mean, he's not going to drag his girlfriend all the way to Lowell to claim a free ice cream from Heritage Farms. Frankly, I don't even like their ice cream that much. He probably wouldn't be that motivated by a free track day either so that's out. Maybe Noel or Sheppo can put up a brandy new helmet as the "prize" (with the full understanding that there really is no prize so you could get the booty back when the intervention is completed.) We can work out the prize specifics later I guess, but anyhow - we get the kid to come pick up his "prize" in some central New England location with a lot of bushes (Burlington, MA sounds about right to me.) Except - when he gets to the predetermined location, we wait until he gets off his bike and then we all jump out from behind the bushes dressed as police officers and start beating him with tube socks filled with damp flour. As for the girl, since she seems to like to live dangerously, I propose that we tie her to a lamppost and take turns putting out cigarette butts on her arms and legs until she screams UNCLE. At that point, we simply write them both a ticket for "Tough Love" and hope that's enough to knock some sense into the two youts.

PM me for more details.

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i View Post
    What we really should do is stage a terribly violent sting/intervention with that kid. I'm going to need some help with this since I am involved in a long-distance relationship with NESR. I haven't decided if we should include the kid's girlfriend in the deal but for argument's sake we'll throw her under the proverbial bus as well. The way I envision it going down is something like this: moderators can track down the kid's home address through his IP address. Then we can mail something to his house saying that he's won some sort of a sweepstakes. We may need sponsors to step up with this so that the prize seems real and enticing enough to get the kid to show up. I mean, he's not going to drag his girlfriend all the way to Lowell to claim a free ice cream from Heritage Farms. Frankly, I don't even like their ice cream that much. He probably wouldn't be that motivated by a free track day either so that's out. Maybe Noel or Sheppo can put up a brandy new helmet as the "prize" (with the full understanding that there really is no prize so you could get the booty back when the intervention is completed.) We can work out the prize specifics later I guess, but anyhow - we get the kid to come pick up his "prize" in some central New England location with a lot of bushes (Burlington, MA sounds about right to me.) Except - when he gets to the predetermined location, we wait until he gets off his bike and then we all jump out from behind the bushes dressed as police officers and start beating him with tube socks filled with damp flour. As for the girl, since she seems to like to live dangerously, I propose that we tie her to a lamppost and take turns putting out cigarette butts on her arms and legs until she screams UNCLE. At that point, we simply write them both a ticket for "Tough Love" and hope that's enough to knock some sense into the two youts.

PM me for more details.
    Where did you come up with this?

PM me for more details.

NESR behind the post presents........??

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

I think his bike was stolen a few years back... Must have given him time to think up intervention scenarios?

Quote Originally Posted by kb1ioq View Post
    Where did you come up with this?
    You don't understand. He gave us all a bad name in the eyes of Johnny Law. For three years I had the law under control. I spent thousands of dollars on a motorcycle and I didn't want that motorcycle to automatically make me a bad guy in anyone's eyes. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. I once dated a police officer. She was beautiful, she was innocent, she was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had it all over the world. And then ghostridah comes along with his vest and lack of charm and ruins it. He threw it all away just to make us look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here. And you tell that ghostridah that if he wants to try any rough stuff that I ain't no band leader.

Support the Troops! (Except for Mondo, that guy's a dick)
    -----------------------------------------------------

You don't understand. He gave us all a bad name in the eyes of Johnny Law. For three years I had the law under control. I spent thousands of dollars on a motorcycle and I didn't want that motorcycle to automatically make me a bad guy in anyone's eyes. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. I once dated a police officer. She was beautiful, she was innocent, she was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had it all over the world. And then ghostridah comes along with his vest and lack of charm and ruins it. He threw it all away just to make us look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. Now you get the hell out of here. And you tell that ghostridah that if he wants to try any rough stuff that I ain't no band leader.
    I'll repeat

This is what I expect form NESR. Leave it to a veteran member to provide.

I Dance With Will

PM Chris, jump of out a bush to scare and cigarett butt? what kind of a man in your positon are you? be a man! a real man. use a whip on the kid and whipcream on the girl.

"fuckit!"

Personally I will need pics of the GF riding on back with her shorts and tank before I can pass judgement!

Please post...thank you!

Chris gives me a hard on

CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 KTM 560 SMR - 2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2002-2006

If you knew the real history of NESR and how it started, I do beleive you wouldn't be saying that In fact, I'd go out on a limb and say if someone like yourself signed up back in 2001, you'd probably have left running never to return

Yamaha

Based on what I've heard about this fabled and former NESR, I think Doc's head would have exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by R7 View Post
    If you knew the real history of NESR and how it started, I do beleive you wouldn't be saying that In fact, I'd go out on a limb and say if someone like yourself signed up back in 2001, you'd probably have left running never to return

I have heard all about the old NESR. I know what the old NESR was. I bet if I would have signed up back in 2001 I would have been one of the bigger hooligans.

I had been riding crazy on the street since 1991, did my first burnout in 1995, I was "stunting" back in 2003 (never got really good at it, just wheelie and stoppies and burnouts, attempted a highchair a time or 2 ) I don't have an account on stuntlife.com for nothing. : http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/memb...ducatiboy.html (Granted not an active account, my stunting friends were getting out of it when I joined after coming back from overseas)

I said a "kinder, gentler NESR" because I for one am trying to be more tolerant of squidly types.

Last edited by Doc; 08-19-09 at 06:27 PM.
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

I said a "kinder, gentler NESR" because I for one am trying to be more tolerant of squidly types.

I'm still not gonna be ATGATT (or whatever that gay fucking acronym is) even after my lesson learned!

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

Well I guess if we work together, we can all make this a more gooder place then? Because some of us are working on trying to tolerate the gear freaks and safty nuts

Yamaha

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast