Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

UNBELIEVABLE...

Freestyle Street Rider Brian_C6's Avatar

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by elaineo
    HEY!!! What about all those pics of you pulling wheelies in traffic that you posted in CT awhile back??? BUSTED
    who? me? naaahh.

You all speed like I wheelie. I'm no more guilty than any of you. I hate triple digits so you can't tell me I speed. I never ever speed and don't like going fast. Besides, I don't think my bike can handle 80+mph... it might fall apart. lol

Brian

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

UNBELIEVABLE...

uh can someone explain how they found us? MS, don't tell me you put NESR website address in your profile or I'll spank your ass!

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

UNBELIEVABLE...

HA HA HA!!!!

Are you kidding?

Me? Wheelies? You MUST have me confused.....

I have been able to loft the front end a few inches on a couple occasions, but I have never managed to actually stand it up and I would be very surprised if anyone photo-chopped me doing a wheelie! I'd like to see it!

If you can find me those pictures, send them on over, I'm sure I'd get a good laugh!

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by MissTwisties
    uh can someone explain how they found us? MS, don't tell me you put NESR website address in your profile or I'll spank your ass!
    you referring to "they" as in stunt riders?

I was actually a member back in the day but I had a different screename. I've been here for over 4 years.

Brian

UNBELIEVABLE...

no no no!!! In this post, I was referring to the F150 website!! Someone found out where, we "fucktarts" motorcyclists came from and posting on their boards...lollll

Originally posted by Brian_C6
    you referring to "they" as in stunt riders?

I was actually a member back in the day but I had a different screename. I've been here for over 4 years.

Brian

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by MissTwisties
    no no no!!! In this post, I was referring to the F150 website!! Someone found out where, we "fucktarts" motorcyclists came from and posting on their boards...lollll
    oh. ok. I just wanted to make sure. I like it here.... didn't know if I was being treated as an outsider. In which case...

Brian

PS. Found my old screename. I think I had one older than this one too. Wow... back in the day Driving To Endanger avatar.

OK, this is nutz..

Alright folks, it seems to me that we've gotten off track here...haa, off track, damn, no pun intended...Brian, I agree with you, Iglu, I agree with you. What the real issue is here, is that fucking idiots like this fatman whatever...WILL, WITHOUT HESITATION, make your life not so good if he or any of his assholio friends see any biker at all doing anything they deem "stupid". So, with that said, do whatever you want whenever you want..because no one can tell another human being what to ultimately do. Just be ready to either go down if these cheese heads punk you out, or follow him home and make his fat fucking face a permanant part of his gay ass redneck ford that probably has hunting and fishing stickers that say shit like God made man to fish, or my other car is a bass boat, or something even more foolish than what I just came up with. So, everyone be careful and have a good time out there, just be as safe as you can, and watch out for fatman and his redneck posse! I personally had this happen to me my first year on the street. This asshole thought I was doing something crazy. He was the "outta stater" and I was simply riding along and he actually had the merge sign. He yelled at me, then swerved at me and actually hit me. I almost danced with the guardrail...I guess you could call me a rather aggressive guy, but when my life's in jeopary, I dare any of you to tell me you wouldn't snap..so i park my bike in the middle of the road, pull his ass outta that truck by his fucking neck and beat the ever living shite outta him! I mean I beat him bad! If i had flown off, I would have landed on the other side of the rail in traffic...DEAD for sure. So I hear what everyone is saying, But we as motorcyclists need to stick together.

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

UNBELIEVABLE...

thread's locked. So for all of you from there who read in here.
    We also drive an Envoy. yeah big SUV. Believe me, if I see ANY type of bike on the road, I make sure to keep my distances from them, for respect first of all, to protect them, and to protect myself and who ever is in my truck, to avoid any deplorable accident that might happen. If I see a fellow rider, I'll even sometimes put myself behind them (if they are going reasonable speeds) just to protect them from other cagers who *might* want to get a good kick at them just for the heck of it. If it's a biker doing stupid shit on the road tho, I'll stay as far away as possible, even if it makes me angry at them. NOTHING is worth trying to kill someone just because you're being pissed at them. If you have no heart at all and don't mind to kill someone just because they are stupids, shame on you. Take their license plate number down instead, and call the cops.

Evasive Maneuver!

One more thing...You all know the side mirror move...C'mon, I know at least half of you have done it!! If someone tries to pinch you.. Punch their side mirror right off their stupid cage!!!

I really hate stupidity from cagers...
    This is why I don't ride on the street barely ever anymore..Track is MUCH safer...

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

UNBELIEVABLE...

I'm not saying speed is any better than wheelies/stoppies/etc. But the public sees stunting in a much different and much worse way.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

UNBELIEVABLE...

oh and one more thing, it is decided now. After reading all the comments on that other site, and you are only a tiny small portion of probably ALL the bikes haters out there, I will DEFINITLY start to carry some kind of "weapon" to trow at your windshield if one of you EVER try to run ME out of the road! Big marbles in a small accessible pouch or D batteries, whatever.

neither...

Originally posted by TheIglu
    I'm not saying speed is any better than wheelies/stoppies/etc. But the public sees stunting in a much different and much worse way.
    Dude, neither of these is right or wrong. It's the few meatheads that spoil everything for everyone...no matter what sport you are talking about...One idiot died in NYC on a pit bike running from cops, now NYC is coming down HARD on all the normal Americans like Brian that Stunt in a safe environment. WHY? ONE IDIOT!!!
    Speed kills more than wheelies do bro...fact. Now lets all play nice!

HIJACK; Brian, haven't seen you at the track yet? You gonna make it up before the end of the season so we can meet ya?
    Bring your bike cuz I SURE AS SHIT wanna see that wild shit you do! Crazy shit I tell ya! no handed wheelies, wheelies with your legs over the screen...dude...maniacal!!! I love every bit of it!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Re: Re: OK, this is nutz..

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    ROTFLMAO!

why thank you Squid!! I try...I really do!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

UNBELIEVABLE...

Damn.....1 call with a guy from Sandia National Labs and there is 5 more long posts! I gotta get a job like you guys....

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR

UNBELIEVABLE...

Yeah MS, we own an Enjoy, big ass SUV, and I'm no soccer mom either! I'll shoot myself if I ever cause an accident! lolllll

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by Mystery Squid
    Know what the irony is? I'm sure a large portion of sportbikers own pick up trucks, myself included...
    HUGE difference between a normal American who drives a truck and a redneck who displays the level of ignorance this idiot did...Fokin fatman...someone find him and do us all the favor!!!

Hey hey hey..I'mmmmthe Fatman!!! You get in my way, I'll kill ya...yeah ok buddy...Like Twisties said..try it, I carry.

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Re: neither...

Originally posted by gixxer6
    HIJACK; Brian, haven't seen you at the track yet? You gonna make it up before the end of the season so we can meet ya?
    Bring your bike cuz I SURE AS SHIT wanna see that wild shit you do! Crazy shit I tell ya! no handed wheelies, wheelies with your legs over the screen...dude...maniacal!!! I love every bit of it!
    Thanks man. It's amazing stuff. I did a track day last year. I performed at the lunch time break and they let me ride the track all day for nothing. It's amazing how other riders embrace the skill it takes when they see it in person. A wheelie is a wheelie is a wheelie but when you see someone command a bike in a controlled enviroment... it's a whole new respect. I love performing for people and watching them convert / change their opinion on the whole idea of stunting.

I'd love to get another bike so I can participate in track days, long bike rides, group rides, trips up north, etc. I'm trying to buy a house and adding a payment into the mix isn't in my best interest right now. I'll have something soon enough. My 900RR is getting worse by the day and I had to pull strings last time to get it tech'd in.

Brian

I Dance With Will

UNBELIEVABLE...

i read 1/2 and this is what im thinking too.

"listen up fellas
    vigilante justice is not needed. just keep your slow, overweight vehicles in your own lane, and we will pass you quickly and safely.

"

and what's with motorcycle cutting off car? it's not like a slow car changing to fast lane with cars coming at full speed. trucks wouldn't even notice.

those guys suck.

"fuckit!"

UNBELIEVABLE...

after reading most of the responses I just need to thow in my two cents. As a driver you should be aware of your surroundings all the time, that includes what is coming up from the rear. If she was aware of her surroundings and paying attention she would have seen these guys coming up and doing stupid things in traffic. In which case she would have been able to get out of the way in time, accident avoided. I also would love to know if she had a cell phone in hand when all went down?

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by Bad Dog
    after reading most of the responses I just need to thow in my two cents. As a driver you should be aware of your surroundings all the time, that includes what is coming up from the rear. If she was aware of her surroundings and paying attention she would have seen these guys coming up and doing stupid things in traffic. In which case she would have been able to get out of the way in time, accident avoided. I also would love to know if she had a cell phone in hand when all went down?
    sure and in her rear... she would have seen idiots in the other lane, who didnt become a problem until they cut her off....

UNBELIEVABLE...

Out of the several people that emailed me, only 1 has a little sense and we actually had a little friendly conversation. The rest of the messages were the usual crap you'd expect from a teenager...F you this and F you that. How old are you guys anyway...18, 19? (I'm 34 by the way..I know, old man huh?). Anyhow, you guys/gals seem to think anyone that drives a truck (although many of you do too I'm sure) are hillbillies. I'm sure you're not really THAT dense? Come on. Ok, my old bike was a Yamaha FZR 600 and yes, I'm guilty of going a wee bit too fast... ...but never did anything stupid like the morons in that story. I wrote that message in the thread out of frustration. Frustrated with idiots you see. If you find street racing acceptable, I'm sorry but you're an idiot. Maybe something like this: http://www.quality-cycle.com/Illegal...__180_MPH_.wmv Notice the guys zipping in and out of traffic on a freeway? Not as much traffic on that freeway, but you get the point....street racing on ublic roads is a big 'no go' anyway you slice it. ('no go' - a little Army term from a vet who's maybe a little sorry he defended some of your sorry asses right to free speech...LOL...ok, not sorry, but I sometimes wonder about this society)

That's what the morons were up to. I've seen lots of those types of videos and some are even entertaining...but then you realize the riders could easily spook someone on a curve and force the driver of a car/truck to swerve, losing control. Who's fault is that and who's the moron in that case? The guy on the bike.

If you've been prowling around over there, you've likely seen this already, but here's the link again anyway (my bike...as if I need to prove to you that I'm not some hillbilly with a rusted 79 Chevy pickup with a rebel flag flying and a gunrack in the back window)... http://www.pbase.com/kygarden/bike Maybe I qualify for the upper middle-class with a household income of a little over $100,000 per year, drive a $36,000 truck with plush leather seats, auto climate control, power everything, etc, etc. How is that a hillbilly? Would I get more respect from you if I were driving a 'riced out' import or something? >>> http://www.laughatrice.com/antlaugh3.jpg

By some of your fellow members comments to my email address (which is a throw-away address by the way ) , I can only imagine the education level and brain activity of some of you. Having rode motorcycles throughout my childhood and into my 20's (until I got rid of them due to getting married), I know for sure there are tons of great riders out there and we all had lots of fun. So, what's wrong with pointing out someone like these sh!theads and complaining about them a little bit? Hmmm? And why would someone here be snooping around over 'there' and then reporting back here as if they just saw someone sneaking into the bank in the middle of the night? You're a little too defensive, folks. A few of you actually seem to have some common sense on this thread. Sadly, some of you have that internet macho/childish 'I'm 12 years old, look at me spouting off acting like a complete ass' attitude you usually find over on the Xbox forums. Yes, I have an Xbox - currently playing the hell out of Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Waiting for Halo 2...grrrr.

I guess the next thing I'll hear is, my old sport bike wasn't manly/sporty enough, so I still have no right to critique other rider's actions. I can see it now.

I Dance With Will

UNBELIEVABLE...

Mr. high and mighty. most of us are over 30 you dope. i play pc game, warcraft3, too you fuck. problem i have with you is your atitude. you gonna try to kill the crazy motorcyclist with your truck? i make a decision on when it's safe to split lane, when traffic stands still of course, and you'r gonna try and kill me? you should be shot.

let him have it boys.

"fuckit!"

UNBELIEVABLE...

Perhaps I wouldn't 'kill' anyone over splitting lanes...good grief. Can't a guy get a little frustrated? But I'd be content to let someoen street racing clip me and crash than me swerving and crashing myself or running someone else off the road. Nothing wrong with that. Same concept as: if you poke someone with AIDS in the rear, don't come crying to me that you have AIDS. What do you expect?

UNBELIEVABLE...

WOWE. Stop here one second. Did the admins of this board make it CLEAR that no personnal insults will be tolerated. Come on guys. There is no need for name calling ok? You want to debate, fine. But do it with respect, peleassseee.

lariat....I'd say the average member on here is 33 yrs old. More of "older" riders than "young" ones. Meaning, more members over their 30's than members in their 20's. I'm 31, so I guess I'm part of the old farts in here.

Littering and........

UNBELIEVABLE...

Originally posted by lariatf150
    Perhaps I wouldn't 'kill' anyone over splitting lanes...good grief. Can't a guy get a little frustrated? But I'd be content to let someoen street racing clip me and crash than me swerving and crashing myself or running someone else off the road. Nothing wrong with that. Same concept as: if you poke someone with AIDS in the rear, don't come crying to me that you have AIDS. What do you expect?
    I think you're missing the point. In your "frustration" you implied that it was ok, and indeed funny, to squeeze a motorcyclist who was riding like an idiot in between two 5,000 pound vehicles. It was an asinine comment, and it upsets motorcyclists. So dont fucking whine and call us teenagers (I'm 24, I work at a personal injury law firm, and we LOVE folks like you ) when you're getting some e-mails from some peole you upset.

Aside from that, perhaps an apology for being a dumbass is in order, and I think that might clear the whole thing up. In my opinion anyway.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast