Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yamaha Dealer Price Sheet

Re: Yamaha Dealer Price Sheet

I'd really like to find a Suzuki Dealer invoice sheet.
    I've been searching but can't find anything.

Anyone out there know of a source?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KillBill View Post
    I'd really like to find a Suzuki Dealer invoice sheet.
    I've been searching but can't find anything.

Anyone out there know of a source?
    What year ? What model ?

TIMMYDUCK

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYDUCK View Post
    What year ? What model ?
    2006 GSXR 600 to current

Quote Originally Posted by SSearchVT View Post
    As soon as you realize it's a game, and it has rules you're going to have a lot more fun with it. These are the tricks my family taught me for buying cars. At all times be respectfull, polite, and mature... Over the years they have saved me thousands. Most have worked well for buying bikes too...

- Do your research. Know about the car, and about any incentives. Keep an eye on the calandar. The end of the month is when bills need to be paid, and salesfolks want their comission checks to be high - start shopping in the middle of the month.

- Buy off season. For example - I bought a used Eagle Talon TSI in Rochester, NY in January. They were asking $14,995+ - I walked out with all fees for $10,300...

- Walk in approved for a loan - if you're not paying cash. Let the salesperson know the rate and term you have. Offer them the option of beating it.

- Show up dressed for the occasion. Snow storms or rain are the best. Remember gloves, a hat, and good warm shoes. Make the salesperson come outside in their dress shoes. Walk laps around the car talking in a normal voice asking questions. When they stop following - stop and stare at them until they walk over to you. Turn down the first few offers to go into the warm office and talk - say you're fine.

- After you go into the office - if at anytime you don't like the way the deal is going - get up, thank them for their time, and walk for the door. If you're dealing with realistic numbers for the car - you'll never even get your hand on the knob.

- Everytime they have to go talk to their manager about anything - get up and go back out onto the lot. Make them come get you - they'll get tired of this quick.

- Never buy it on the first visit. Work the best deal, get them excited, and then say "Well, you've given me something to think about. I'll let you know."
    good stuff thanx

I bought my last truck without even going into the showroom. I did all my negotiating via email/fax. I was able to purchase my truck for a couple of thousand $$$ below invoice. NOT MSRP, Invoice!

The thing that most people forget is that cars and bikes are commodities. Dealer ‘A’’s vehicles are not any different than Dealer ‘B’’s vehicles. When buying a commodity, you will always get the best price, not by making an offer or “playing the game”, but by making several dealers/suppliers bid competitively for your business. The beauty of this is that it can be done without leaving your house, as long as you know what you want; make, model, options, color, etc. You also need to know what the dealer/supplier paid for the commodity (Vehicle) and any incentives, residuals that the factory is offering…

Another fact that many people are not aware of is that many factory to dealer incentives are “individual incentives” and not publicized. What that means is that at any given time, Dealer ‘A’, may be more motivated to move a particular make or model than Dealer ‘B’ and thus be more competitive with their bids. It’s all about getting dealers to bid against each other and LET THEM KNOW that they are bidding against each other. The profit is not always about the mark-up on a single vehicle, it's also about how many "units" they move in a month/quarter/year. The more units they move, the better pricing they get from the factory...

I will never buy another car/truck the “old fashion” way again…

2010 BMW S1000RR - Soon to be track dedicated!
    2006 BMW K1200 R
    2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i - Trackbike - SOLD
    2003 Kawasaki EX 250 - Hers
    2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD - Sport

I can still walk around in my garage, I need more toys...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12