Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

motogp @ cota

Re: motogp @ cota

Quote Originally Posted by number9 View Post
    I'll send you a PM, thanks mate! A ride would be great. One-way rentals are fucked, $180 for an econobox for 3 days..
    Replied to your PM.

If anyone's interested in a NESR dinner downtown Saturday night, PM me and we'll set something up. Red River, 6th, or Rainey St, there's a lot of good eatin' and drinkin' in Austin. Should be a fun weekend.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal

I'll be at COTA this weekend with trackrat (Jon). If anyone wants to meet, shoot me a PM or email chriswaltham and also gmail plus dotcom.

Or you might see me; I'll be the tall, socially awkward guy wearing a Bruins hat.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Another excellent event at COTA. It was great meeting number9 and trackrat then watching the MotoAmerica superbike race yesterday, even if the forecast rain turned into a sunburny afternoon. It looked like attendance was down this year. Everyone probably heard DucDave wasn't going to be there this year so they stayed home.

It was surprising how many people left after the motoGP race and before the MotoAmerica race, which was arguably the best race of the day. I appreciate them emptying the parking lot for us, but WTF?! Why not stay for the last race of the day?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12