Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

SRA sportbike rider association

Two many 2 strokes

SRA sportbike rider association

any of you older riders remember these rides... Tom C. did a killer job on that club, we use to have tons of bikes show up at the golden spoon resuraunt in hopkington...from there there would be multiple rides... you could pick your pace and location...go north for some twisties, go to the cape for some clams...it was amazing!! Where am I going with this? I would love to see somthing like this come back again. I know we use the board but so many times folks think thier busy and cant do the whole ride...this way they can ride more local, meet new folks etc.... So, where would be a good meeting place? Im thinking 2 locations...one east and one west.....
    Anyone own any business's that we can use the parking lot around say worcester and someplace around boston? We would meet at the same time on sat and sund..... who shows up...goes on the rides... whats your thoughts? There seem to be less and less rides....more folks will just show up and ride than plan on a ride....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Posting Freak

Re: SRA sportbike rider association

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTune View Post
    any of you older riders remember these rides... Tom C. did a killer job on that club, we use to have tons of bikes show up at the golden spoon resuraunt in hopkington...from there there would be multiple rides... you could pick your pace and location...go north for some twisties, go to the cape for some clams...it was amazing!! Where am I going with this? I would love to see somthing like this come back again. I know we use the board but so many times folks think thier busy and cant do the whole ride...this way they can ride more local, meet new folks etc.... So, where would be a good meeting place? Im thinking 2 locations...one east and one west.....
    Anyone own any business's that we can use the parking lot around say worcester and someplace around boston? We would meet at the same time on sat and sund..... who shows up...goes on the rides... whats your thoughts? There seem to be less and less rides....more folks will just show up and ride than plan on a ride....
    Yeah, Mary and I were there on a few. Funny, we went past the exit to the GS a couple of Fris ago while leading a ride to VT and I said to her over the intercom "Remember when we used to hook up at the Spoon?"
    The Quabbin run was nice. Met some nice folks (who I haven't seen in years) though the club---maybe they'll post up?
    Thanks for bringing back the memories. BTW- I think I was ridding the ST2 then.
    EAST hook up? How 'bout Motomarket? although that's NE.

Two many 2 strokes

Many folks do meet at motomarket....is that what really goes on there??? Do folks just go there and hook up with other riders??

Yup, I think we need to get a SRA ride together for the good old days!

Posting Freak

Many folks do meet at motomarket....is that what really goes on there??? Do folks just go there and hook up with other riders??

Yup, I think we need to get a SRA ride together for the good old days!
    Yes Sir, I miss those rides to VT. I have been thinking of looking at my schedule and throwing a ride togther.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShel View Post
    Yes Sir, I miss those rides to VT. I have been thinking of looking at my schedule and throwing a ride togther.

Do it! I haven't been on a MM ride in two years!

Two many 2 strokes

sounds like the band is almost back together LOL... im in! shel, just let us know when... I know ken will be there...he is everywhere!!!! good seeing you the other night ken at lowell.. what about kamm and mike, carlton.... come on guys...lets get this going!

Last edited by DynoTune; 06-26-11 at 09:10 AM.

First of all who are you calling older?? Secondy those are sweet memories for sure. Eat a good breakfast then go for an all day adventure. Why don't you just use the Golden Spoon as one meet place??

Last edited by TLC_CBR; 06-26-11 at 07:45 PM. Reason: spell checked
    508-653-8604 h 508-395-9812 c

Corrado Building & Remodeling, Inc.
    14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

Two many 2 strokes

LOL...yes were old......

Tom ,whats at that spot now? A bank?

Shit I thought the resturaunt was still there???

508-653-8604 h 508-395-9812 c

Corrado Building & Remodeling, Inc.
    14-A Waushakum St
    Framingham, MA 01702
    508-875-6201
    www.cbrinc.com

Two many 2 strokes

Gee, I dont think it is.... I thought it changed to a bank or something....thats why we lost our meeting spot?