Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

UMASS Ride, this Sunday July 8th

Quote Originally Posted by publicon View Post
    keeena, you sound really high maintence. you contradict yourself and sound like a priss. do us a favor and ride by yourself. we are basically a group of people with vastly different skill levels who respect our differences. not a big deal. if you dont wanna ride 3x the speed limit, guess what... you have a free will... you dont have to. please spare us all the worry of having to deal with a overly finnicky slow-goer and pick another group.
    cheers
    publicon

Couldn't agree more with publicon on this one. He does sort or sound high maintenance and whiney. Just shut up and ride. I mean if you wanna ride fast, ride fast, if you don't you don't. Stop with all the plans / questions and ride and have fun. Let me guess you stop every half hour and tinker with shit, always fixing / fucking around with suspension, having to borrow everyones tools, slowing down the ride? Should i bring along a "tow behind Craftsman 3pc chest" so you can work on the bike along the way? I dont' get some people...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FastJohnny View Post
    This from the guy who rides the streets with his knee sliders on! Poser!
    Yes, and my knees actually slid too bitch! lol

I'm staying out of the rest of the discussion other than to say Publicon, you were great to ride with, so I hope you show up! Anyone else that wants to ride should as well, its not exclusive. If it doesnt seem to be your cup of tea then split, no hard feelings. I think the point was we dont want to be stopping every 10 mins waiting 15 mins for people. If you are a little slower fine, but our pace is pretty quick, so just be comfortable with reasonably fast riding. Thats it.

See everyone sunday...no knee sliders though, sorry johnny (but you might want to wear your knees pads, your gonna need them ass clown!)

Last edited by hammadown; 07-06-07 at 07:30 PM.
    Supa Motarded! If you see me backin it in, keep watching...Im about to crash

Zip Tie Alley #237

It only hurt a little. Headstrong's Avatar

I think that everyone who has posted on here should show up we as fellow riders can accomidate (<---so what I cant spell) for every one lets ride and have a good time

Forgive me LORD for I have sinned, I hit a fourth gear jump with fifth gear pinned.

Quote Originally Posted by hammadown View Post
    Yes, and my knees actually slid too bitch! lol

I'm staying out of the rest of the discussion other than to say Publicon, you were great to ride with, so I hope you show up! Anyone else that wants to ride should as well, its not exclusive. If it doesnt seem to be your cup of tea then split, no hard feelings. I think the point was we dont want to be stopping every 10 mins waiting 15 mins for people. If you are a little slower fine, but our pace is pretty quick, so just be comfortable with reasonably fast riding. Thats it.

See everyone sunday...no knee sliders though, sorry johnny (but you might want to wear your knees pads, your gonna need them ass clown!)
    Couldnt agree more. It's not an exclusive ride, thats why its posted on a public forum.

Anyone who wants to come should come. If you dont like it, then split off. Even Keena, if he still wants too after being called "A high maintenaince, tool borrowing, ride slowing, over-planning, 3-tier craftsman tow behind needing, mid-ride tinkering priss."

Hammadown - don't hate on me because the only girl you have is stickered on the side of your bike!

Gotta Love NESR.

2004 GSXR 600

I couldn't get Sunday off from Circuit City, so count me out. I was looking forward to another ride too

R1

It only hurt a little. Headstrong's Avatar

I see a lot of shit talking so i'll keep this simple. Lets ride and FJ and Hammadown how about you two try to hang with me this time. LMAO!!

Forgive me LORD for I have sinned, I hit a fourth gear jump with fifth gear pinned.

Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong View Post
    I see a lot of shit talking so i'll keep this simple. Lets ride and FJ and Hammadown how about you two try to hang with me this time. LMAO!!
    PLEEEEEASE, you only get ahead of me when I let you get over yourself

Hammadown - don't hate on me because the only girl you have is stickered on the side of your bike!
    Yup, cause I can peel her off if I get sick of her!

Last edited by hammadown; 07-07-07 at 10:54 AM.

Zip Tie Alley #237

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

Gotta Love NESR.

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

i got 4 new guys coming. after the ride anyone is welcome to come to my pub in noho for a round o beers on me.

see y'all tomorrow.

i got 4 new guys coming. after the ride anyone is welcome to come to my pub in noho for a round o beers on me.

see y'all tomorrow.
    Aw dammit now I'm even more bummed

R1

Quote Originally Posted by ejoy1220 View Post
    Aw dammit now I'm even more bummed
    Call out bro! Tell 'em: "I'm having a bad vision problem. I just can't see working"

2004 GSXR 600

see y'all tomorrow.
    what's the name of your pub? I'll check it out sometime outside of a ride.

it's almost 10am...still not sure about my plans for the day, got work off but may have company...maybe see you guys, maybe not (i'd have to leave at 11am to get there for noon). Either way, have fun and ride safely!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinechic View Post
    what's the name of your pub? I'll check it out sometime outside of a ride.

it's almost 10am...still not sure about my plans for the day, got work off but may have company...maybe see you guys, maybe not (i'd have to leave at 11am to get there for noon). Either way, have fun and ride safely!
    Thanks, hope you can make it, if not enjoy the company.. It looks like tis gonna be a hot one today.

2004 GSXR 600

Good riding with you guys to the gas station. lol Thanks for the assistance, tools, jumpers etc and hope you all had a good ride after we split up. Took it for a quick loop through some twisties near my house prtty hard and kept the revs high through the whole thing. When I got home there was enough juice to start the bike again, so I am hoping it was just the battery drained by my alarm. Hopefully next weekend everything will be working and we can ride!

Andrea, its called the Dirty Truth. Its downtown NOHO near Fitzwillies. Def worth checking out, I've been there a few times and it is a great place. (there's a little free plug for ya D I actually think I saw ya on E Leverett Rd in Amherst on my way home this afternoon with the guy from Valley on the Duc Hypermotard)

Zip Tie Alley #237

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

F*ckin sucks....I really wanted to go but husband was supposed to go to work today, and the sitter was sick, so I had to stay home with the kids....only to find out after a while passed that he never really intended to go to work, he played games all afternoon on his PC in the basement. He told me he didn't want to play babysitter for the kids...@^$%!!!!!

Jeff, what happend?

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Good riding with you guys to the gas station. lol Thanks for the assistance, tools, jumpers etc and hope you all had a good ride after we split up. Took it for a quick loop through some twisties near my house prtty hard and kept the revs high through the whole thing. When I got home there was enough juice to start the bike again, so I am hoping it was just the battery drained by my alarm. Hopefully next weekend everything will be working and we can ride!

Andrea, its called the Dirty Truth. Its downtown NOHO near Fitzwillies. Def worth checking out, I've been there a few times and it is a great place. (there's a little free plug for ya D I actually think I saw ya on E Leverett Rd in Amherst on my way home this afternoon with the guy from Valley on the Duc Hypermotard)
    nope, wasnt me the only place i rode today was to the lake and back.

Well behaved women rarely make history.

"I'm soft" - el capiton

Ya good ride to the gas station! You missed a good time, I found out where Springfield's water supply is and also found out that the road going through it is blocked off. I had a great time riding with you guys though. Next week?

Jeff, if you want to borrow my battery tender and keep it on a charge for a few days gimmie a ring.

2004 GSXR 600

High maintenance priss

FJ,
    Sorry we couldn't wait for you guys at UMass...hope u got my msg. We were there from 11:30-11:45. I know you said noon, but we were in a bit of a rush to get on the road (because we had to be back home earlier than we expected).

We just shot down 116 to 8A and back. Never ridden 116 - probably nicest set I've seen in MA.

Maybe some other time...?

-K

What chicken strip??????? NEWTREADS's Avatar

That was pretty good. Good ridin withyou guys. Jeff thats good news sortof that the alarm may have just killed it. Was the clustrer just a fuse? Trying to find a ground would be a huge pain in the ass. FJ you 2 should have came by Hamp. On 112 and 66 I had the whole place to myself. Noone even comin the other way. Strange??? If we go again next sunday I'll bring the helmet cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalinechic View Post
    nope, wasnt me the only place i rode today was to the lake and back.
    Guess I wasn't clear, I saw daniel yesterday. I don't even know what your bike looks like because you haven't ridden with us yet!

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    Jeff, what happend?
    First, my gauge cluster went out on my way to meet up with everyone. Then, we stopped real quick for a drink before heading out and my battery drain in about 10 mins. Even with a push there wasn;t enough juice to keep the engine running. Jumped it and it had enough to get home. I figured those were some omens and I wasn't going to find out what the third was, so I just went home.

Haven't figured the gauge cluster out yet, but I charged the battery last night (I have a tender but thanks Johnny) and rode to work in Billerica (about 1.5 hours from amherst) this morning and it ran nicely. Speedo doesn't work and I made record time!

Next week I am in...hopefully!

Zip Tie Alley #237

damn i miss these rides...i need to make a trip up there some weekend... i never got to do another ride after i put on my new tires.

jeff, where the hell have you been? you haven't been online or anything..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12