Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

My low side during LRRS round 1 saturday

My low side during LRRS round 1 saturday

My low side during LRRS round 1 saturday-610grvl-jpg

Trying to pass for the lead going up T3, follow him into the corner and took the apex from him. I think I spooked him a bit as I am already on the inside, he is just about to hit the apex, so we both steered a way from each other a little to avoid collision. However, that means I am going uphill at a tighter than normal line and off the racing line doing about 50?, plus I was leaning a bit more than usual trying to steer away from him and that pretty much did it; same amount of throttle and the back just washes out on me. It was actually very fun battling it out with that guy, is just that I got the short end of it.

All my gear did their job. The biggest injury was a blister on one of my fingers and a small bruise no the thumb. The new gloves I got with the KNOX scaphoid protector proven to be essential, which I have no doubt saved me a wrist injury. As I went down and put my hand out, the first thing I feel was the scaphoid slider sliding. I am very impress with that system and will definite look for this feature on any new gloves. My cheap suit faired very well and with my padded undershorts and back protector, I didn't even feel anything on my back and hip.

Bike fairs ok. Slight bent on the right fork and R&G slider did a great job keeping the body mostly away. Bar end and brake lever on the right side is gone, and so is the foot peg, a scratched up exhaust. Will try to get it up and running in a few weeks for round 2.....

Also thanks to random racer guy (sorry I forgot your name) that helped me pushed my bike to my camp.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: My low side during LRRS round 1 saturday

Ah man, that sucks, I feel your pain having done similar. See you next round!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice