Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Rd1 AM Thunderbike video anyone?

Just curious if anyone happened to catch my off in T1 on the 5th lap of AM thunderbike (sunday race 12). There's some debate between me and Jess regarding how it all happened so I'm hoping someone caught part or all of it on camera. #604

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Rd1 AM Thunderbike video anyone?

What's the debate?

I was watching from the Pit Lane as my son, Sam (AM #228) was behind you. I was watching from before the start finish line. Sam was just behind you as you tucked the front. He said you ran wide entering T1 and thought you tucked the front on the paint. I am assuming the yellow line that on the transition between the flat and the banking.

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Wouldnt be surprised if you had hit slick paint or even the T1 bump if you did indeed run wide...

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

I definitely hit the paint, that part is not being questioned. What we're trying to determine is A)how many times I tumbled, B) where I and the bike ended up, C) how long i was actually down for, and D)if I ended up face up or face down.

A. I couldn't see the number of tumbles. B. you ended up on nascar t1 (banking) but not that far off the racing line. C. You were down long enough tht I expected a red flag as you and the corner worker were in the impact zone for a bit of time - again enough that I was hoping no one else crashed into you but I would guess 10 -15 seconds tops after CW got to you. It's a Bit of a run from where CW are stationed to where u stopped sliding. D. It appeared you were on your side but I was very far away.

On board (if Sam had it) would not answer any of these questions because he was about 1-2 bike lengths behind you when you fell.

Last edited by Scottg22; 05-01-14 at 01:59 PM.

gotcha, ok well thanks for the info. It doesn't totally answer the questions but it helps.