Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43

Soon to join the LRRS grid

  1. #1
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Hey guys and gals going racing next weekend hope to meet some of you while i'am there but have a couple questions. The rents are coming up on friday with the motor home and wondering how much they will have to pay to park or if they will even be able to park in the infield as i am sure with next weekend being the classic it might be a wee bit more busy up there than normal. Any and all info is greatly appreciated thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Your Father csmutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,436

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    There will be room in the infield. I believe it would be the normal camping fee of $25 a night for a space with electricity.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

  3. #3
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    sweet thank you and i'll have that receiver for you

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Brendin87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    413

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    What races are you running?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Won't know until friday taking penquin on wed and go from there

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Brendin87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    413

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    OOOHH So first time. Gotcha.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    AM #152 tropicoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maine
    Age
    46
    Posts
    448

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Awesome! Have fun!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    I plan on it thanks trop

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member Boosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    164

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Good luck on your first weekend and welcome!

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Lifer nt650hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,514

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Welcome good luck.

    ECK Racingwill be in south garage #1 If you have any ?'s.


    What ya running (Bike)?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

  11. #11
    Rookie Rada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Granville, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,846

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Sweet.

    Welcome to the club!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Lifer union's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blackstone, MA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,619

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Should be a good weekend to start racing. If you dont already have a garage space take advantage of the rookie garage if its offered this weekend. Makes things a little less chaotic for your first weekend.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    James

  13. #13
    TRACK RAT!!!!! Pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pembroke NH
    Posts
    6,994

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Welcome and stop in 9 North and say HI>.....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #14

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Here is the info page...click on TICKETS for pricing, including camping

    http://www.nhms.com/schedule/major/89th_loudon_classic/

    Quote Originally Posted by CDOG1974 View Post
    Hey guys and gals going racing next weekend hope to meet some of you while i'am there but have a couple questions. The rents are coming up on friday with the motor home and wondering how much they will have to pay to park or if they will even be able to park in the infield as i am sure with next weekend being the classic it might be a wee bit more busy up there than normal. Any and all info is greatly appreciated thanks

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Tony
    Trackdays in CT, NY, and NH
    www.TonysTrackDays.com



    Pirelli Track Tires - www.goMTAG.com


  15. #15
    Rookie Rada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Granville, NY
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,846
    Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    Should be a good weekend to start racing. If you dont already have a garage space take advantage of the rookie garage if its offered this weekend. Makes things a little less chaotic for your first weekend.
    Great advice!!! Mentors make it so much better. Swing by garage 2 south and introduce yourself .

    I think the rookie garage is 17 or 18 south. It's right next to GMD Computrac.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Lifer union's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blackstone, MA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,619

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Quote Originally Posted by Rada View Post
    Great advice!!! Mentors make it so much better. Swing by garage 2 south and introduce yourself .

    I think the rookie garage is 17 or 18 south. It's right next to GMD Computrac.
    Its 17 south. Right next to us Youll have me to talk to and Deb has been a huge help over there this season. We will get you through your first weekend easily.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    James

  17. #17
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Quote Originally Posted by nt650hawk View Post
    Welcome good luck.

    ECK Racingwill be in south garage #1 If you have any ?'s.


    What ya running (Bike)?
    03 zx636 with team attack paint sceme

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Thank's i will try to make it a point to meet all of you guys thank's again for all the info

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Is this thing on? Mr. Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hiram, ME
    Posts
    2,609

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    First race weekend...exciting!

    Feel free to swing by the RSP Racing garage(back side of the MTAG Pirelli garage; Center garages, closest bay to the front straight) to hang out or if you need any help. We'll be there from Wednesday night all the way through the weekend(and beyond, for the TTDs after).

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Super Duper DankDirtyBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    605

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    If you're half as good at real racing as you are at 08' MotoGP, then you should kick some serious ass! Not sure how Battlefield helps with this though...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    You Sir know nothing of true greatness. I of course refer to ones ability to steal, drink and generally do nothing, and carry it off with style

  21. #21
    Lifer nt650hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,514

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Quote Originally Posted by DankDirtyBird View Post
    If you're half as good at real racing as you are at 08' MotoGP, then you should kick some serious ass! Not sure how Battlefield helps with this though...
    lol no NHMS track . HE IS SCREWED.....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

  22. #22
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,656

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Welcome!

    I took advantage of the first timers garage this April and it was a god send, definitely a great way to get introduced to the racing and the people. I'm over in garage two with Adam (Rada), Lou (Loudog), and Dave. Conveniently we're right next to the ECK and RSP guys so come stop by and meet a bunch of us.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  23. #23
    Member CDOG1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    florence MA
    Posts
    302

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    First race weekend...exciting!

    Feel free to swing by the RSP Racing garage(back side of the MTAG Pirelli garage; Center garages, closest bay to the front straight) to hang out or if you need any help. We'll be there from Wednesday night all the way through the weekend(and beyond, for the TTDs after).
    I will be up there tuesday night on as well i'll stop by and say hi on wed night at some point to visit

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Equal opportnity offender Lxpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Worcester
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,492

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Quote Originally Posted by CDOG1974 View Post
    03 zx636 with team attack paint sceme
    Keep the paint looking as nice as it does today please Cdog.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  25. #25
    #331 CBR929RE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bridgewater, MA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,623

    Re: Soon to join the LRRS grid

    Quote Originally Posted by Lxpony View Post
    Keep the paint looking as nice as it does today please Cdog.
    keeping paint looking good for any decent amount of time is overrated

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grid girls, etc.
    By Ericthejet in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-09, 08:58 AM
  2. Looking to join LRRS in 2007
    By atek3 in forum Pit Area
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-06, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •