Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Anybody Know Tim Schultz

LRRS #516

Anybody Know Tim Schultz

Amateur Middleweight number 194? We got tangled up in race 1 today...he washed the front in 1A and unfortunately I was in the middle of passing him and ran him over. we both went down....he was ok, we were talking in the medical center but I went to look for him later and I can't find him. want to make sure he's alright.

if anybody has his number, please text it to me: 8 6 0 9 8 6 1 2 3 0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Anybody Know Tim Schultz

Sorry to hear this, Tim is a nice guy. I don't know his number but last year he parked his enclosed trailer and pitted over in the dirt of the infield...kind of under the Nextel sign. He was always up there alone too, hope he's o.k to pack everything up and drive.

Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

Quote Originally Posted by Palm Bomb View Post
    Amateur Middleweight number 194? We got tangled up in race 1 today...he washed the front in 1A and unfortunately I was in the middle of passing him and ran him over. we both went down....he was ok, we were talking in the medical center but I went to look for him later and I can't find him. want to make sure he's alright.

if anybody has his number, please text it to me: 8 6 0 9 8 6 1 2 3 0
    I was in T1a and saw the whole incident. First race, first lap, first turn (well, turn 1a) of the year. So you were on the triumph that ended up on top of the tires. Tim was down for a bit longer than you were, but he did get up and walk into the ambulance on his own.

I pit in the garage next to Kates & somebody had left Tim's bike in Kates Garage to be worked on. A buddy of Tim's came by and told me to tell Kates that he was going to bring Tim's bike home b/c Tim was headed to the hospital. That's the last I heard.

According to the corner worked, turn 1a claimed either 13 or 16 victims, including some good experts like Scotty G., Brett G. and Dennis L. Eric Wood also almost chuck it in T1a, but he made an incredible knee save.

Last edited by Gecko; 04-16-11 at 08:40 PM.
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

LRRS #516

I was speaking with him in the medical center, he was laughing a bit and we were both apologizing like crazy. he got up under his own power and I offered to drive him to concord. I heard my pretty bike had wings for a second...too bad they couldn't carry the bike over time instead of on him.

Anyway, hope he's alright. I drove where he told me he was and I couldn't find him.

anybody get picks of the incident? I'm kicking myself for opting to leave the gopro in the garage :crybaby:

@gecko...i'm in the pirelli garage if you want to stop by.

Last edited by Palm Bomb; 04-16-11 at 09:02 PM.

dont mean to change topics, I think and hope he was OK.

BUT is 16 riders in a weekend 9 of them experts enough to convince people that white line is junk!! needs to be moved. I was standing in the bleachers of 1/1a/2 watched 2 people go down not even going that fast just smooth and the rear just come right around on them. with a wood brother and greenwood getting bit by it hopefully something might actually get done with it. this is BS

www.bostonmoto.com
    2009 Zx-6r--17,680 miles and counting!!
    2008 ZZR600 - - - 10,268 miles totaled
    Ride to live, live to ride

Sorry to read this thread as I was looking forward to seeking you out and meeting you, Chris.

I hope the hospital visit was nothing more than precautionary.

Wishing for the best outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Danz19899 View Post
    dont mean to change topics, I think and hope he was OK.

BUT is 16 riders in a weekend 9 of them experts enough to convince people that white line is junk!! needs to be moved. I was standing in the bleachers of 1/1a/2 watched 2 people go down not even going that fast just smooth and the rear just come right around on them. with a wood brother and greenwood getting bit by it hopefully something might actually get done with it. this is BS
    IMO, this should be merged into a thread of its own. Wasn't there also an 8 or 9 bike freight train in Thursday practice that all ended up binning in the exact same spot.

What is it going take to get these people to realize that bikes don't have 4 wheels and painted lines on corners don't add traction to the cause?

Turn 1 bitch thread here http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/...9-turn-1a.html

back on topic

www.bostonmoto.com
    2009 Zx-6r--17,680 miles and counting!!
    2008 ZZR600 - - - 10,268 miles totaled
    Ride to live, live to ride

It was a scary crash. I screwed up my launch worse then normal which was lucky in the end since I would have also been in this. Happened right in front of me. One of those crashes where its just the wrong spot at the wrong time. I ended up having to weave between everything.

James

my girlfriend drove him to the hospital, his wife then drove up. he's got 4 broken ribs at least from xrays and is having a CT scan and stayed overnight.We got everything packed and a neighbor of his got his truck and trailer home

to Tim for a speedy recovery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    It was a scary crash. I screwed up my launch worse then normal which was lucky in the end since I would have also been in this. Happened right in front of me. One of those crashes where its just the wrong spot at the wrong time. I ended up having to weave between everything.
    Ya i here ya... was that you next to me into turn one... i was on the outside of ya... it was scary to watch this happen... i was thinking of him over through out the weekend... hope he is ok... my thoughts are there for ya... bomb hope you are ok .

wtf how come I didn't hear about this. I was watching from the bowl so I knew there was a crash and the ambulances down there for awhile but didn't see them leave the premises so I figured people were ok. I hope he's ok, same with you Chris.

LRRS #516

Ugh...hope he's doing alright...Orion, do you mind passing me his number?

Bergson...there's always next time...but if you ask nicely I might show you some tit :-p

I hope he's ok. It's extremely unfortuate that the track management is sacrificing our safety for a photo op. for the Legends Cars.

Tim
    LRRS #46 EX

windmillcycles.com

I'll get it or email address, gotta go thru my girlfriend to his wife

LRRS #516

Quote Originally Posted by yammy644 View Post
    I hope he's ok. It's extremely unfortuate that the track management is sacrificing our safety for a photo op. for the Legends Cars.
    it wasn't intentional and the cold was more of the problem...the stripe wasn't an issue when the temps were reasonable

Tim here, better known as Speed Bump. Thanks for the good thoughts. I'm OK. Like Mike said 4 broken ribs on the left side. The biggest bitch is I can't sleep.

Chris: hope your OK, and your bike is quickly (and cheaply) repairable.

LRRS #516

Quote Originally Posted by crankytim View Post
    Tim here, better known as Speed Bump. Thanks for the good thoughts. I'm OK. Like Mike said 4 broken ribs on the left side. The biggest bitch is I can't sleep.

Chris: hope your OK, and your bike is quickly (and cheaply) repairable.
    I'm fine dude no worries! Just glad you're alright. The bike had minor damage... Nothing to lose sleep over!