Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

CPA / Tax Accountant / Bookkeeper for my office

CPA / Tax Accountant / Bookkeeper for my office

Our CPA office in Stoneham is growing and we need your help. Are you looking to be an important part of a friendly team of trusted professionals? If so, we are looking to fill an immediate need for an EXPERIENCED tax accountant with solid bookkeeping and accounting skills as well as business and individual tax preparation experience. Note that this position is NOT for someone new to the profession, or if you have never done a tax season at a CPA firm.

Candidate should be very detail-oriented and a self-starter with professional communication skills and an interest in becoming an integral part of our small group of friendly people.

The following experience is MANDATORY:

* To have started and completed entity and individual tax returns in your recent employment history
    * Understand how to build a general ledger and reconcile various balance sheet and P&L accounts
    * Comfortable communicating and explaining tax and accounting matters with clients

This part-time position is available immediately. Interim season requires two or three days, and tax season requires Monday/Wednesday/Friday in the office, with the possibility for more hours throughout the year as project deadlines require.

The goal is to make this a full-time position within the next 24 months. It is a great position for someone returning to work after growing their family. I prefer the candidate be on the team, but if need be, a long-term per diem position is an option.

Experience and confidence with Windows 7, Microsoft Excel and Word are a necessity. Experience using Lacerte tax software and Quickbooks is a definite plus!

If you are a hard-working, independent, self-starter, looking for a part-time opportunity with a growing practice, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: CPA / Tax Accountant / Bookkeeper for my office

Nobody?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!