Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Results 1 to 17 of 17

WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

  1. #1
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Looking to make my motard capable of getting dirty.

    The only absolutely necessary pieces I need right now are a rear wheel/tire/rotor and an entire front brake assembly. It's an 02 but I think any year will work.

    Someone have old stuff laying around?



    I dunno what I'm gonna do with 50hp in the woods, but I'm sure I'll have fun doing it.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  2. #2
    Lifer loudbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rehoboth MA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    You should just sell me your tard

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

  3. #3
    Your Father csmutty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Now you have me thinking about ice racing mine. You bastard.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

  4. #4
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    No, I am keeping this thing. Will consider selling the motard parts.

    Yes, ice racing is a strong possibility.

    No ones got nothing kicking around?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  5. #5
    Lifer Kurlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Waterboro ME
    Age
    44
    Posts
    13,017

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    I have a front caliper, master and line that I think will work, I just gotta remember what I got it off of. Honda 250 or 450...

    I've got a master with lever, line and caliper with bracket from an 05 CRF250R.

    http://www.servicehonda.com/parts/lo...KRN4KRN4F0700A

    Your 02 450 shows two different caliper brackets? I can't directly cross PNs to verify it'll work as a result.

    http://www.servicehonda.com/parts/lo...EB2MEB4F0700AA

    The master is the same between the two bikes so that'll swap. Doing some digging I think you'll just have to order a new caliper bracket as I think the style I have is an 04 and up deal?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Kurlon; 09-24-14 at 11:41 AM.

  6. #6
    TRACK RAT!!!!! Pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pembroke NH
    Posts
    6,994

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Hey Jay Hesooogood is selling a set of CRF rims and tires hit him up.....

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    ^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Haverhill, MA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,511

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    Hey Jay Hesooogood is selling a set of CRF rims and tires hit him up.....
    If you are speaking of the rims with the ice tires they are sold already as I have them in my basement. If he is selling another set of rims and tires then I will continue on like I did not see this.

    I might be interested in selling the front and rear rims without the ice tires though. I would want to sell them as a pair and they do not have rotors or sprockets on them. Throw me an offer and I'll go from there.

    Joel

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    TRACK RAT!!!!! Pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pembroke NH
    Posts
    6,994

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Yea...just caught this....thoughti would passed it along. Same ones too late srry

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Thanks guys.

    I really only need a rear, and I would prefer the rotor and a tire as well, so I'm going to keep scrounging ebay at the moment. Tires and rotors are easy to come by though, and I have a stack of tires and a rotor on the motard wheels that would work....but I'll keep it in mind if my search fails me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  10. #10
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    I have a front caliper, master and line that I think will work, I just gotta remember what I got it off of. Honda 250 or 450...

    I've got a master with lever, line and caliper with bracket from an 05 CRF250R.

    http://www.servicehonda.com/parts/lo...KRN4KRN4F0700A

    Your 02 450 shows two different caliper brackets? I can't directly cross PNs to verify it'll work as a result.

    http://www.servicehonda.com/parts/lo...EB2MEB4F0700AA

    The master is the same between the two bikes so that'll swap. Doing some digging I think you'll just have to order a new caliper bracket as I think the style I have is an 04 and up deal?
    Hmmm, so it looks like I need a bracket from an 02-04 then...which part # is the bracket you're referencing? I can't seem to figure it out.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  11. #11
    Lifer Kurlon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Waterboro ME
    Age
    44
    Posts
    13,017

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    45190-KZ4-J21 - #13 on the parts fiche

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Honda-C...0e5b7a&vxp=mtr

    For the price of the bracket, get the whole shebang including an ASV lever!

    Search eBay, that era CR250 setup is the same as well, so lots to choose from.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Kurlon; 09-24-14 at 02:08 PM.

  12. #12
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
    45190-KZ4-J21 - #13 on the parts fiche

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Honda-C...0e5b7a&vxp=mtr

    For the price of the bracket, get the whole shebang including an ASV lever!

    Search eBay, that era CR250 setup is the same as well, so lots to choose from.
    Done deal, I just bought that one.

    So now I only need a rear wheel then I got 2 dirtbikes!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  13. #13
    ^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Haverhill, MA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    3,511

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Get it done for the weekend and join us at the Rockpile on Saturday!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by tls25rs View Post
    Get it done for the weekend and join us at the Rockpile on Saturday!
    I do like that place, and I still have the Husky to ride regardless, and a place to stay very nearby....BUT ITS CYCLOCROSS SEASON AND THIS WEEKEND IS GLOUCESTER! Finally I can put my dirt skills to use!

    http://www.gpgloucester.com/

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  15. #15
    TRACK RAT!!!!! Pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pembroke NH
    Posts
    6,994

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    I do like that place, and I still have the Husky to ride regardless, and a place to stay very nearby....BUT ITS CYCLOCROSS SEASON AND THIS WEEKEND IS GLOUCESTER! Finally I can put my dirt skills to use!

    http://www.gpgloucester.com/
    Wonder if chris w... is going to that?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Fast is contagious JettaJayGLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,699

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigman View Post
    Wonder if chris w... is going to that?
    Nah, Chris doesn't ride CX sadly...been telling him he should, he has the horse power and the handling skills to do very well.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

  17. #17
    TRACK RAT!!!!! Pigman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Pembroke NH
    Posts
    6,994

    Re: WTB: CRF450 Rear Wheel, front brake assembly

    Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    Nah, Chris doesn't ride CX sadly...been telling him he should, he has the horse power and the handling skills to do very well.
    Yea...kid is an animal on a bike

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted - Parts & Tools | 17"x5 Rear Sumo Wheel CRF450
    By hammadown in forum Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-17, 02:22 PM
  2. For Sale - Parts & Tools | GSXR 600 Rear wheel, tire, hub and brake rotor - $90
    By jsparrow in forum For Sale
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-16, 09:13 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-13, 03:35 PM
  4. Urgent! Sv650 rear brake caliper assembly needed asap!
    By Half Squid in forum General Bike Related
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-12, 11:48 AM
  5. WTB F3 front wheel and 900RR rear wheel
    By smack doogle in forum For Sale
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-16-08, 10:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •