Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

New member, another new bike! "intro"

Re: New member, another new bike! "intro"

Congrats!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Re: New member, another new bike! "intro"

With the DGR on May 19, it does not look like my Thruxton FE will be here.

If I ride it, I may just put a sign on the Tracer 9GT stating that it identifies as a Thruxton FE.

An acquaintance in Quebec, took delivery of his Thruxton FE last Friday, so they must be getting close.

It would be ironic if the US got them last because the gauges need to use our retarded imperial measurement system instead of the metric system the rest of the world uses!

Yes, the US came to be because it revolted against England, but we're sticking with the measurement system they gave us, even though they abandoned it long ago.

Super ironically, one of the only industries in America that has completely converted to the metric system is the illegal trade in cocaine. Somehow, the Mexican and SA cartels have convinced their US subsidiaries to switch, and everyone from importers to street level dealers seems to manage grams and kilograms just fine, but the rest of the country could never acclimate to a kilometer instead of a mile.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123