Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Parking in Central square Cambridge?

Parking in Central square Cambridge?

I work on Sidney street in Cambridge's central square. I'd like to know how Cambridge meter maids are like. I want to park my bike on nicer days my only legit option for that is to pay $40 a day for the fat cat investor owned parking lot. "same as every one else" the squatty parking garage gremlin worker said with indignation when I asked about motorcycle prices. I don't drive to work so don't know the parking situation too well in Cambridge. My work has spots for $70 a month but there is a wait list and it's something that auto deducts from your pay check. Seeing as how I'd probably bike to work juat once or twice a week depending on weather conditions it doesn't make sense to get the work pass.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Parking in Central square Cambridge?

We work like 1 block apart. The meter maids don't look like meter maids here. In my experience they look like plain clothes regular people with their little printer underneath their jacket.

Take a look at the Green Street Garage. I coulda sworn they have a lane for motorcycle to enter.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Current: 690E. Past: FE250, S1000XR, S1000R, Streefighter S, Monster S2R1000, RC51