Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Level one Done

Level one Done

Well done with level one of the msf course, at first it seemed like why did i just spend all that money for this? But don't worry after about 2-3 hours it starts picking up and getting better. Level 2 tomorrow in the rain.... what fun eh?

ps: I tried on some jackets today,ICON, and the medium sleeves fit perfect but the damn thing was so snug it was hard to move. The large fits my torso better but the sleeves are longer than I want them. should i just go for large?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Level one Done

I'd say to keep trying different jackets on until you find one that fits well. The jacket should be fairly snug, btw. It is good to, if possible, try jackets on and then sit on your bike as well. Sometimes gear that doesn't feel so great when standing upright feels perfect in the riding position.

Jason LaCroix
    '02 Honda VTR1000F
    IBA #19722

Level one Done

Originally posted by 02SuperHawkRdr
    I'd say to keep trying different jackets on until you find one that fits well. The jacket should be fairly snug, btw. It is good to, if possible, try jackets on and then sit on your bike as well. Sometimes gear that doesn't feel so great when standing upright feels perfect in the riding position.
    Try a bunch of brands..they all fit differently

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBitch View Post
    From my experience, its the natural red heads (aka gingers) that have no soul--- I mean are crazy.

Level one Done

Originally posted by 02SuperHawkRdr
    Yip, what he said...

Also, leather will conform to your body after a while. The higher priced ones (read: THICKER leather) will obviously take a while longer to 'break in'...

I'm short and fat, thus I run into the same problem you mention. I opt for the snug fit to get sleeves that don't impede on my riding. Just don't eat big lunches when you're out riding!

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Level one Done

Well, tried on about every brand I could find, and the style i wanted. But all seemed the same, the large looks like thats the way im going.

Level one Done

scratch that, still havent made up my damn mind.