Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Are you ready for this season?

I CANT FUGGIN WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!! I have not enjoyed this winter what so ever........ I still have some things to do to the RC though.. I didn't do anything I wanted too.. The $ just wasn't there this winter.. It will be soon!

I will be doing a lot of VT rides as to avoid any more points towards my Ins this year.....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

I'm ready! Just rode to get my inspection sticker in 25 degree temps.... holy shit that SUCKED. I didn't want to be the one sitting at home on the first nice day waiting to get registered/inspected....

Ben,
    I don’t think my riding style will ever change. I do tend to be a more conservative rider but, when I am one with the bike, road, and surrounding conditions I like ta spark it up a bit.
    I think you hit the nail on the head when you added the phrase “Any lack of excitement on my part is cuz………………” I think this is the point I was searching out opinion for.

Clayton,
    I would definitely love to go down to the Gap but I have a rather big adventure coming up that seemed to gobble up all of my vacation time. I know what your saying about the riding down there. I rode there on the CBR600RR in 2003 from Townsend and experienced a lot of noice roads in Pa. as well as other states on the way down.
    I agree with you to no end that people do seem to ride over their head. This is a dangerous situation when in a group ride. However I can attest that I have been on several group rides organized on ST.N for example that have had no incidents and also have mixed abilities. I guess It depend on how the ride is organized and the maturity of the group participating. I must say that the group rides I have enjoyed on ST.N have had some exciting moments. Great bunch of peeps and a skilled group or riders that don’t let ego take control. It all about having fun.
    I wouldn’t hesitate at all ta ride with you. You have a great stash of roads in you pocket. You are as well a very skilled rider. I do also think that smaller groups are a lot easier to handle and if you know whom you’re riding with is better still.
    You are one of the more experienced riders I wouldn’t hesitate to ride with at all. I think you would feel the same about me because of my riding style.

John,
    Go head and call me a pimp I’ve been called worse. You don’t have ta worry about being on any list. You’re a great rider. I’ve always enjoyed your company on the rides Tim, Mike, Tim, (No I didn’t stutter) Nathan and others did. It seems as though we are pretty dialed into each other’s style of riding and always have a great time out.

Chris,
    My prayers are with ya man. Ducati sucks on delivery. I have my stock pipes still but that doesn’t help ya if you have no headers. Jump on DNA’s ass and demand an answer.

Mike (Half Squid)

I fuggin love your spirit! I’d be happy to supply a real SADDLE SOAKER ta kick off the season for ya. I will however steer clear of any chick taking pictures of a church. :

I guess the reason for my post could have been simplified a bit by asking WHERE IS THE 2005 RIDING SPIRIT. I was a little concerned that it might have cooled a bit. I am VERY happy that it hasn’t.

Keep the spirit Sweetz, Hberry, Nikon, R7, OreoGaborio, bigred875, highsider, zombie, joberly, and beet (BTW i'm out of cash )

We are just a few weeks from the beginning of the 2005-riding season.

BRING IT ON…………………!!!!!!

Life is a challenge. You can take the risk and experience it, or sit back and watch it go by. I choose to experience it. (W.L.Heath)

Fear is the incubated subjective perception of the inevitable.

Lifer

I can't wait. But, looks like I am going to have to. Yet another Nor'easter coming.

I just got back from Daytona and got my primer for the next season. Demo rides on roads around the track are the greatest thing since sliced bread. 75 and sunny, roads were flat and curves were tough to find, but beats the crap out of 18 and snowing looking at the bike in the garage.

And there was this....

SSearchVT

For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction - and sometimes a scar...

I'm READY....and I already got all the bikes ready too. This winter has been harder then the last few...maybe cause I have the new garage and I go out and tinker with the bikes but it has become a daily daydream, thought, obsession.....

I have not been able to resist a few rides already, but its never enough.......

MSF RiderCoach
    MSF Dirt Bike School Coach

Quote Originally Posted by 5TOEZ View Post
    #5 Hangout w/Jaynnus................
    she rides like the wind
    & smells good too.
    PKism: you don't count, you're just a guy with indoor plumbing

guy on the vintage Yamaha Rice-rocket1's Avatar

I'm just waiting for the new Micron, Attack rear sets, and a valve cover seal to come in. Suspension was done by Peter over the winter, can't wait to see how it feels. But while I'm waiting for my parts, I'm getting the plastic ready to go back on the bike with a good washing and a few heavy coats of wax.

My ride's

95 FZR 1000
    19xx DOUBLE "D"
    (sold) 02 CBR600 F4i (track bike)
    06 Chevy Supercharged Cobalt SS

Good luck Chris on getting the exhaust in on time. I doubt any Ducati Performance part that has ever been ordered anywhere in the US has been shipped in a timely fashion. For this reason, I never buy anything that isn't at one of the dealers.

As for the original question of this thread, I am waiting until it actually feels like spring before I start to think about riding. That way, I don't torture myself wishing that I could be riding while it is freezing cold and snowing out.

Originally posted by FireNutzRR
    I will however steer clear of any chick taking pictures of a church.
    I believe you originally referred to her as a "snatch", not "chick". get it right Wayne-o

I think I even got a pic of her. See below

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT to get out there again. I had a little tease last weekend for about 25 miles but when I'm not riding my bike every feasible day I'm just left feeling unsatisfied

Just a few more weeks...

I can't wait! Its the only thing making this winter even bearable. Still got some more stuff to order, and get the new tires on.

The one thing I'm not sure about is how the new job will afford me to ride as much as I'd like, and be as far away as I'd like... I'll be on call, but I'll see how that will really work out when I start on Monday! Good news is it'll afford the goodies I want for the bike

Originally posted by slingblade
    I can't wait! Its the only thing making this winter even bearable. Still got some more stuff to order, and get the new tires on.

The one thing I'm not sure about is how the new job will afford me to ride as much as I'd like, and be as far away as I'd like... I'll be on call, but I'll see how that will really work out when I start on Monday! Good news is it'll afford the goodies I want for the bike
    Thats great news Greg. Good luck with the new job

Quote Originally Posted by Kham View Post
    you seem to be related to nikon. so fuckyou too! go suck a cock./1
    2012 R1200GS Rallye

Just Registered

Wayne,
    you want my honest opinion???

I am loathing the start of the riding season. Not having a bike this year is going to kill me....I'm going to want to go on everyone of your rides.... I'll keep saving my dollars and be riding as soon as i can...

Good luck this season everyone. Ride safe, take lots of pictures and above all have fun...

Tim

I haven't been part of this forum very long, but college is a lot of work. As much as I'd like to enjoy the start of the riding season, I have to focus on my work.

I'll be out April 17th, then again by mid-May.

i'm finding my excitement is turning to anger with each passing day. its march 11th i have two feet of snow with more on the way. i have so much bad shit going on in my life right now all i have to look forward to is the riding season. i'll be working two jobs so my ride time is going to be limited as it is. fuck!!!!! i'm moving to some place warm. ok i feel better now

damn right i'm ready!

just put the summer air in the tires this morning on the way to work.

might be 70 this afternoon.

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

I kick hippies...and Kham Nikon's Avatar

Originally posted by twrayinma
    might be 70 this afternoon.

Bras cause cancer.

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

Originally posted by Nikon

Duhhhhhhhhh Yup

Life is a challenge. You can take the risk and experience it, or sit back and watch it go by. I choose to experience it. (W.L.Heath)

Originally posted by blackvfr
    i'm finding my excitement is turning to anger with each passing day. its march 11th i have two feet of snow with more on the way. i have so much bad shit going on in my life right now all i have to look forward to is the riding season. i'll be working two jobs so my ride time is going to be limited as it is. fuck!!!!! i'm moving to some place warm. ok i feel better now
    You also have two new tires you won't be able ta use until the end of June

Originally posted by FireNutzRR
    You also have two new tires you won't be able ta use until the end of June
    ya no shit huh. i'm calling that dude next week. i have to work on the house sunday

I'm excited for the season, but can't get tooooo excited until after the little man in my belly arrives...

But I plan on Tony's date for October, with a cornerworking date or two prior to that... to whet my whistle before I'm really ready to get back on the track...

GO TO TONY'S TRACK DAYS!
    I'm Bikeless.

Originally posted by sahd03
    I'm excited for the season, but can't get tooooo excited until after the little man in my belly arrives...

But I plan on Tony's date for October, with a cornerworking date or two prior to that... to whet my whistle before I'm really ready to get back on the track...
    Congrats on the newbie!!!

Wayne-o

Originally posted by A996S

I believe you originally referred to her as a "snatch", not "chick". get it right Wayne-o

I think I even got a pic of her. See below

I believe that was her Husband. & This is all I remember of this particular stop in Maine..... [IMG][/IMG]

www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...

Originally posted by Half Squid
    I believe that was her Husband. & This is all I remember of this particular stop in Maine..... [IMG][/IMG]
    WoW, tough crowd here toninght.

Anyway.............you up for a long kick off spring ride in VT?

Wayne-o

Depends on when it happens??? I have not done a dam thing with the bike in months.... First I need tires, oil change, new plugs soon, valve clearance checked/adjusted... air filters cleaned and a real good washing.... I dont see this ride for me going on for another 3 or more weeks... Work is busy and other things need to be paid for before I do anything for my baby....

www.tailofthedragon.com

Originally posted by Half Squid
    Depends on when it happens??? I have not done a dam thing with the bike in months.... First I need tires, oil change, new plugs soon, valve clearance checked/adjusted... air filters cleaned and a real good washing.... I dont see this ride for me going on for another 3 or more weeks... Work is busy and other things need to be paid for before I do anything for my baby....
    No prob. If ya needs some help................give me a yell. I have tools to do professional electric work if that is in the plan.

Wayne-o

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast