Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

250 vs 800

250 vs 800

Wow! The fastest 250 rider was only 3.5 seconds down on Stoners lap record run... at the fastest track in motoGP!!! What's the point of going to 600s? THey stand a chance of going faster than the 800s at some tracks.

I really think that's not enough of a cc difference to make it a good intermediate class.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

Re: 250 vs 800

honestly i think its pressure from the Japaneses bike makers (and emissions stuff). 600cc bikes are sold all over the place while 250 2 strokes aren't really in high sales or production, especially by the Japaneses, since Apirilia and KTM rock that field. By going to 600cc 4s it'll allow the Japaneses makers to run bikes that'll be successfully and also drive up sales of their current 600cc class bikes.

I love the 2 s strokes its sad their gonna be gone, i loved it when it was 50cc, 80cc, 125cc, 250cc and 500cc 2 strokersss all running.

go derbi!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Like I said they say, nothing stops a party barge.

97' Ducati 900SS - Sometimes runs