Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: 2009 KX450 motard $4500obo

FS: 2009 KX450 motard $4500obo

Original thread was cluttered and old so I'm starting a new one.
    2009 KX450F with about 15hrs on it. (added about 3 hours since original ad and hours will continue to go up until sold)
    DNA wheels (5.0 rear) with fresh Michelin SS slicks.
    EBC 320 rotor with stock caliper and master. I have a Brembo caliper and master available if I get what I'm looking for.
    Brand new chain and sprockets 14/42 gearing plus stock gearing (13/50)
    brand new acerbis plastics
    Cycra SM handgaurds and custom SM sliders
    renthal fatbars with solid protaper mounts
    stock green plastics minus front fender available if you want them too.
    Looking to get 4500obo. Price is very negotiable just a starting point for the sake of forum rules

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna

Re: FS: 2009 KX450 motard $4500obo

Bump.

"When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna

Bump.

Ayrton Senna

Bumped

Ayrton Senna

Someone buy this.

Ayrton Senna

trust me man, i want it since the first time you posted it. just cant afford it.

New to the supermoto scene and looking to pick one up for street use.
    Outside of the legalizer kit, anthything your bike would need to make this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    trust me man, i want it since the first time you posted it. just cant afford it.
    You're acting like the economy is in the shitter and you've got bills to pay or something lol.

Ayrton Senna

If you dont live in MA then just a street kit and DOT tires. If you do live in MA then it will be tough you're better off going after a ktm

Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyf View Post
    If you dont live in MA then just a street kit and DOT tires. If you do live in MA then it will be tough you're better off going after a ktm
    Nope... Land of the black and yellow, Pittsburgh PA.

Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    Nope... Land of the black and yellow, Pittsburgh PA.
    I'm not 100% sure about PA, maybe you should start a thread asking about it. I'm sure someone here has done it and can spread some light on the subject.

Ayrton Senna

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyf View Post
    Do you have a cert of origin or title with it then?
    I am still interested after all this time - thought it had bill of sale only all along.
    This would squash road racing in 2013, but it's a possibility if the answer is yes.

bump

Ayrton Senna

Bump, bump bump it up.

Ayrton Senna

I need this thing gone. Going to be moving soon and won't have the room to keep it.

Ayrton Senna

Bump

Ayrton Senna

Bump,

Ayrton Senna