Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Adult Dog

Adult Dog

Just got word from a friend that they need to get rid of their dog. Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix bit a 2 1/2 year old. Good dog, never had behavioral problems in the past. I have met this dog (named Ridges) on more than one occasion and have always been well-received, as has my 2 year old daughter. They assume that he was provoked, but did not witness the attack, so can't say for sure. Would do well in a home with no small children (he has proven well with ages 5 and up), lots of attention and a regular schedule. He is not up to date on his shots yet, but I'm sure that can be negotiated.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Re: Adult Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

no, different dog

Not saying these people will do the same thing but if they even THINK about putting the dog down please PM me and I can put you in touch with the right people so that doesn't happen. I can't stress this enough after what happend to the last dog on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Not saying these people will do the same thing but if they even THINK about putting the dog down please PM me and I can put you in touch with the right people so that doesn't happen. I can't stress this enough after what happend to the last dog on here.
    This would never happen. It is breaking their hearts that they have to get rid of him, but with a 2 year old in the house, there is no way they can keep him. They had a relative lined up, but she backed out at the last minute. I have met this dog a few times and he has always been good with me and my daughter, and like them, would like to see him go to a home with no other dogs, no small children, and some people that will love him.

Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.