Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A dirtbike for moi?

A dirtbike for moi?

V be carefull street & dirt not the same. Remember trailor brakes first on the dirt. Easy on the front brakes.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

A dirtbike for moi?

Hey Knobby!! Long time no see/talk! Good to hear from you and the miss!

Quote: "You already know how to ride... Just how you want to offroad is the ??"

I would definitly enjoy a lighter bike better. And I also fully intend to off road as much as I can. Remembering a few of my past fun experiences when I was younger with my mountain bike and an ATV, I was a Daredevil on those things. I flipped over a 3 wheeler on me, right in a ditch, after trying to cross it...I remember being in pain but laughing at the same time...lol With my mountain bike I was always seeking dirt roads in the woods, rocks, dead branches, hills, etc. instead of riding the street. It was so much more fun! A lighter bike would definitly make me feel at ease than a heavier one. I like the sound of a 2 stroke, it's like a wasp instead of the 4 strokes which sound like a big fat bumblebee...LOL

www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

A dirtbike for moi?

Quote Originally Posted by beet View Post
    V be carefull street & dirt not the same. Remember trailor brakes first on the dirt. Easy on the front brakes.
    If it's anything "similar" to a mountain bike for the braking...yeah...I remember going over the handlebars a few times for coming down a hill in the wood trails, it hurts...I would hate for a few hundreds pounds bike to fall on me.

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

A dirtbike for moi?

Hey V,
    Yeah..it has been a long time. I haven't been spending much time riding lately. Hope things are going well for you. Just on a personal note... the "miss" you met that one time a couple years back is long gone. My fiance' is a totally different woman, and MUCH more suited for me, and absolutly one of the best people you'll ever meet. I think you'd like her. By next Spring, she should have enough offroad riding experience, and then we'll tackle the road.

A dirtbike for moi?

Quote Originally Posted by knobby View Post
    Hey V,
    Yeah..it has been a long time. I haven't been spending much time riding lately. Hope things are going well for you. Just on a personal note... the "miss" you met that one time a couple years back is long gone. My fiance' is a totally different woman, and MUCH more suited for me, and absolutly one of the best people you'll ever meet. I think you'd like her. By next Spring, she should have enough offroad riding experience, and then we'll tackle the road.
    Well then, do I read that you guys could make it to our annual ride/party? You'd LOVE the new house and the backyard, ask Capt1014 (Kirk), FastJohnny and a few others who have seen both houses....this one is definitly the one for gatherings and fun. We would love to see you again and meet your FIANCEE (wow!! Congrats!!), I remember Stephan liking talking with you and he said he'd like for us to meet again.

A dirtbike for moi?

Stephan just became the new owner of a 2002 KX250, BRAND SPANKIN NEW. The thing was ridden ONCE. It has no scratches, no dirt, no rust, no mods, etc. it's showroom condition. Guy was asking $3500 for it, we didn't give him more than $3000. Gave $2500 deposit tonight, will pay balance tomorrow when pick up in Belchertown. He is so excited, pisses me off. Now I want MINE.

A dirtbike for moi?

So when is your annual ride/party?

A dirtbike for moi?

Not that you go over the bars, ya lose the front end traction bang gone & your on your face.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    If it's anything "similar" to a mountain bike for the braking...yeah...I remember going over the handlebars a few times for coming down a hill in the wood trails, it hurts...I would hate for a few hundreds pounds bike to fall on me.

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

A dirtbike for moi?

Quote Originally Posted by knobby View Post
    So when is your annual ride/party?
    Knobby, I sent you a PM, didn't you receive it? Or you can look into rides and events for the ride/BBQ on August 4th.

A dirtbike for moi?

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwisties View Post
    Knobby, I sent you a PM, didn't you receive it? Or you can look into rides and events for the ride/BBQ on August 4th.
    Oh yeah...sorry. I never replied I guess. I found it, and all signed up. Thanks.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

A dirtbike for moi?

Quote Originally Posted by beet View Post
    Not that you go over the bars, ya lose the front end traction bang gone & your on your face.
    I've done that, and a 10 yrs old passed me while my head made contact to the ground.

Carlton
    My facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12