Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

sunday (8/17) ride, sourthern VT

Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar

Re: sunday (8/17) ride, sourthern VT

throttle is still on the right

i do 45 in a 25 mph in my truck and you dont feel comfortable on a bike - you should take up badminton

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

wankers

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6

i like watermelon icies

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6

R1 dude needs to find a new group of riders. I don't mean us, I mean the other 3-4 he brought with him. His posse was always slow out of the start. Like, we're leaving the gas stop and his boyz are like, "oh, I need to top off." WTF didn't you fill up when the rest of us did? So, being their leader he waits for them to do whatever it is they did every time we were ready to go and ends up in last place. Unfortunately he sort of likes 1st or 2nd place so once he gets them rolling he then makes his way through the group to claim his position up front. All of us that are in between get the "out of nowhere" passes in the group. Fuggin' scary at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Dummy Denno View Post
    throttle is still on the right

i do 45 in a 25 mph in my truck and you dont feel comfortable on a bike - you should take up badminton

ZX10R
    Ned

[QUOTE=sandman;562409]its always funny when a fng calls someone newer than them a noobie.

it is funny. especially since he just joined this month.

08 Ape RSV1000R
    09 Ram 1500 Black Big Horn
    10 Mini Cooper S sleeper (hers)

If I could change the subject slightly. Nice to see everybody flip each other off and such, but...

I missed todays ride because Steve was not feeling up to it and I do not know where MM's is. I tried to look it up on line this morning and came up with an address on Boston road. I headed out and ended up at the little cafe at the end of roller coaster road but could not find the group. This was around 8:10.

My fault - I should have spent the time in advance to know the spot. For future reference can someone please pm me the correct address. The one ride I have been on with Kham leading was balls. He's a good leader and the roads he chose were great.

Sorry I missed this one, I would have liked to meet some of the riders I have not had the opportunity to yet.

Cmorsch I understand your frustrations but coming on here and calling everyone on that ride a fucking asshole isn't going to help you in any way. I for one asked what happened to you at the next stop and I had a few peeps telling the grp that you may cut off if the pace got too fast so we left it at that and moved on.Now Im not saying that what we did was right but at the same time I think you should've approach Kham/Sheldon and let them know your not as fast as the rest of the grp then Im sure Shel (knowing him) he would have told you to wait at MM for another grp or something. It would have been an honest answer because the fact is his grp rides aren't really for newbie riders. Maybe in the future he will post in his rides " not for newbies".

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Dummy Denno View Post
    i like watermelon icies
    Youre still gay. I like how you tried to fake us out with the "girl friend" a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese-GSXR View Post
    R1 dude needs to find a new group of riders. I don't mean us, I mean the other 3-4 he brought with him. His posse was always slow out of the start. Like, we're leaving the gas stop and his boyz are like, "oh, I need to top off." WTF didn't you fill up when the rest of us did? So, being their leader he waits for them to do whatever it is they did every time we were ready to go and ends up in last place. Unfortunately he sort of likes 1st or 2nd place so once he gets them rolling he then makes his way through the group to claim his position up front. All of us that are in between get the "out of nowhere" passes in the group. Fuggin' scary at times.
    Ya there should be no passing on a group ride unless waved by. The more and more I read these post the more and more Im glad I didnt go today.

James

Not to mention R1 dude getting blunted at the gas station.
    CLASSIC!!!!

08 Ape RSV1000R

Quote Originally Posted by Triumphdog View Post
    I was going to say something after the 5th time, but he and his friends never showed up at the gas station.
    I was going to say something at the rest stop after 8A but we were all busy telling stories about gravel and tar snakes on that road. Kham, what was up with that? Luckily the second section of 8A was better.

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    The more and more I read these post the more and more Im glad I didnt go today.
    Nobody ever mentions the positive things that happen on a ride. Trust me, it was a great ride!!!

Ok so who here wanted to suck on that chicks nipples?
    *shudders

Jay
    2013 gixxer 750
    2009 Ducati M1100s
    2017 KTM exc-f 350

Besides all the BS this ride sounds like everyone had fun.

If you're always the last one ready folks will notice. (At least I do!) When I put on my helmet it's time to go!

Oh, and if the ride says stands up at 9:00 don't show up at 9:00 and ask if there's time to go fill up....cheesh. Show up at least 15 minutes early, topped off, ready to roll!

No passing on right ever....

Sounds like I missed a good ride. Fun on the road...more fun after flaming the noob...

(he should know not to pour gasoline all over himself and then offer Triumphdog a match...! )

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Ya there should be no passing on a group ride unless waved by. The more and more I read these post the more and more Im glad I didnt go today.[/QUOTE]

Union, it was a great ride today!!!! Great people, great roads, and a great bunch of riders/friends. Sorry you didn't make it.

08 Ape RSV1000R

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspeed View Post
    *shudders*
    I'm not saying they're the best nipples I've ever seen, but I hate to discourage the behavior in general. Let'm flash all they want and we'll sort out the ones worthy to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by slammp View Post
    If I could change the subject slightly. Nice to see everybody flip each other off and such, but...

I missed todays ride because Steve was not feeling up to it and I do not know where MM's is. I tried to look it up on line this morning and came up with an address on Boston road. I headed out and ended up at the little cafe at the end of roller coaster road but could not find the group. This was around 8:10.

My fault - I should have spent the time in advance to know the spot. For future reference can someone please pm me the correct address. The one ride I have been on with Kham leading was balls. He's a good leader and the roads he chose were great.

Sorry I missed this one, I would have liked to meet some of the riders I have not had the opportunity to yet.

shit, sorry we missed you. we didn't leave MM till about 9am.

08 Ape RSV1000R

Cheese I rode with them before and that guy with the R1 cut RSV and myself off last yr. He was fucking getting high before,during and prob after the ride so when he was passing all of us I don't think he realize how friggin close he was coming in contact with one of us. I was glad when they cut off and went their own way didn't have to worry getting buzzed by him again.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Quote Originally Posted by slammp View Post
    It sounds like you may have been at the right place... if not you were certainly in the right area.

I got there around 9 and waited a bit for two other folks and we had a nice ride. I'll keep you in mind for a future ride. I don't really like the huge group rides too much...

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

I'm not saying they're the best nipples I've ever seen, but I hate to discourage the behavior in general. Let'm flash all they want and we'll sort out the ones worthy to remember.
    JAIL BAIT!!!!

08 Ape RSV1000R

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspeed View Post
    *shudders
    bigshel fer sure.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510

Quote Originally Posted by ahtune69 View Post
    Cheese I rode with them before and that guy with the R1 cut RSV and myself off last yr. He was fucking getting high before,during and prob after the ride so when he was passing all of us I don't think he realize how friggin close he was coming in contact with one of us. I was glad when they cut off and went their own way didn't have to worry getting buzzed by him again.
    Are you shitting me? You saw him? I would NEVER have let him continue riding in my group if I saw that....and if it wasn't my group I'd let the leader know. If he was cool with it...SEE YA...I'm outa here...

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Here's couple pics to cheer everyone up. Forget about the mad newbie and the crazy guy on R1! As far as I know, they never riding with us again

ZX10R
    Ned

i dont really push it on street tires guys

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    Are you shitting me? You saw him? I would NEVER have let him continue riding in my group if I saw that....and if it wasn't my group I'd let the leader know. If he was cool with it...SEE YA...I'm outa here...
    You're 100% right I should have told the leaders. I think everyone saw what was happening but didn't want to let this one guys ruin the ride.

Mike

05 636
    Green Machine

07 Husky sm510